Chapter 15

Mizasu's POV
While Tomoe and I is taking a short break, I asked, "Tomoe, should I just reveal myself to them that I did not die? It's too tiring for me to hide around! And I need to train myself more, so that I can control my chakra better.. and means that I need Tsunade sama to teach me."

"Mizasu sama, I can not advise you on what to do but I only can tell you to follow your heart!" Tomoe smiled, "I will always support you in what you do!"

This made me feel excited, "Oh right! Let's go to Konoha right away!"

"Yes, Mizasu sama!"

Tsunade's POV
"Sigh.." now that ever since Kabuto used edo tensei to fight against Konoha, I'm worried about Naruto and others fighting Mizasu.

"Tsunade sama, is there something wrong..?" Shizune asked, looking worried.  "Ah, nothing nothing. Just thinking of something." I laughed, not wanting to make her too worried.

Then, I sensed 2 chakras heading towards us. One had a powerful chakra! "Shizune! Get ready for combat! Someone's coming!" I yelled.
"Yes, Tsunade sama!" Shizune became tensed.

When the 2 figures stopped in front of us, they are a fox familiar and a girl. But that girl.. looks like Mizasu!

"I assumed that you think I'm Mizasu right? Tsunade sama." The girl removed her hood and smiled at me.

Mizasu!!!

~Timeskip~ (After explaining the whole incident to Tsunade)
Mizasu's POV
"SO I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP TO TRAIN ME! As you already know I have a weird eye right here." I said as I pointed at my "Unique" looking eye.

"Firstly, I am still mad at how you kept your existence a secret! Secondly, I will help you train. Lastly, after I train you enough I want you to search for Sasuke and bring him back." Tsunade sama said.

But I'm not ready to face Sasuke yet..
I pursed my lips.
"Fine, I will do that. So let's start training now." I stared at Tsunade sama.

~Timeskip~
After few weeks...No, 1 month of intense training. I finally felt more powerful than before!

-At the entrance of Konoha-
"Tsunade sama, thank you for training me. Now, I will do what I have promised you." I looked down.

I really do not want to fight against Sasuke..

Tsunade sama noticed the look on my face, "You know what, Mizasu. I think Sasuke will listen to you and come back. After all, you two are in Team 7 before!" She patted me on the shoulder.

Well, that was before. But I don't think Sasuke will listen to me anymore..

I shrugged that feeling away, "Alright Tsunade sama, I must leave now. There isn't much time left before Sasuke finds reveng-" I covered my mouth.

"What's wrong Mizasu?" Tsunade sama looks at me.

"Ah, nothing Tsunade sama! I really have to go now! Thank you and I'll make sure to bring Sasuke back!"