Chapter 8

(The picture is Tomoe when he transform into a bigger size)

Mizasu's POV
"Tomoe, call me "Yui" whenever there is someone with us and you only can call me by my real name if we are alone. No questions." I reminded him and I saw Naruto,"Hi again! Naruto kun and Sakura chan!" I waved to them. They didnt expect me to meet them in middle of a battle. And opposite side of Naruto stood Sasuke and his team members, "Hn, you again?" "No worries Naruto kun, i'm an ally" I smiled at him.

Naruto's POV
I finally found Sasuke, it seems he have recuit members to form a team. "Hi again! Naruto kun and Sakura chan!" It was Yui from before! I was feeling worried whether which sides is she from, "No worries Naruto kun! I'm an ally." She smiled at me. Sasuke is using chidori trying to hit Yui but, " Katon, Fire barrier no justu!" Yui easily defended herself. "Wow! She might even beat Sasuke!" "It is not the time to be amazed Naruto kun!" She shouted. Yeah! This time i will bring back Sasuke!
Karin's POV
"Hn, you again?" my awsome Sasuke kun~ But Her chakra is enormous!? Especially her on her right eye! "Sasuke, you better be careful. That person's chakra is quite powerful, her chakra might even be powerful than yours." "Thanks Karin." And he used chidori on the girl but she easily defend it.
Third POV
"Ne , is this "Mizasu" was also once your friend?" Mizasu smirked. Sasuke was enraged, using chidori on her, "SHUT UP! You don't know about her so shut up!" Mizasu easily once again dodge Sasuke's chidori. "Tomoe!" "Hai! Yui sama! Ninetails slap!" and Sasuke was hit by Tomoe's tail on the shoulder. "Sasuke!" Karin, Juugo and Suigestsu shouted and they carried Sasuke and escaped since Sasuke is badly injury from the pervious fight with Deidara.
"Ah, he's gone" Mizasu pouted. Naruto's team was disappointed as they could not bring back Sasuke.
Naruto's POV
Sasuke..is gone again, I frowned but I turned to Yui and thanked her, " Than-" "Yui can you aid us?" Kakashi sensei interupted me. "Hmm.. Why not? I have time on my hands!" She smiled ," Tell me about the deails." And that both of them were talking about the edo tensei and mission on finding Itachi. I wonder how she looks like if she took of her hood..