Chapter 1

Third person POV
   It was raining heavily, Sasuke was walking to Mizasu's house wanted to give her a ring which is an Uchiha's ring. Sasuke wouldn't bear to leave Mizasu alone, letting Naruto hug her and getting comfy on her. But, to avenge his clan he was willing to join Orochimaru's side to kill Uchiha Itachi- the one who had marcassed the clan.

-Time skip to where Naruto was fighting Sasuke-
Mizasu's POV
   "EHHHH?!!! Sasuke is going to join that damn snake?!" I had just heard the news from Tsunade as I had just woke up from a nap. Just when Tsunade was going to tell me to stay around, "GOMEN TSUNADE SAMA!" And I quickly ran as fast as i could to where Sasuke are.

Naruto's POV
   I cant let that teme join that stupid ass snake! I had even promised Sakura that i will bring back that teme!! And I saw Sasuke near a lake knowing that I will come for him. And so, our battle begin.
Sasuke's POV
     Just when me and Naruto was going for rach other, someone came inbetween me and Naruto..the attack from my chidori and Naruto's rasengan had hit that person's heart and caused him or she to spill blood.. After that, i saw that someone was.. Mizasu! I wanted to bring her to the hospital but no. I have to join Orochimaru to kill Itachi, i quickly went into the forest leaving a crying Naruto and unconscious Mizasu.
  Mizasu's POV
  Whew! That was a long journey! I sighed and i heard lightning sounds and Naruto shouting Rasengan, knowing that they are drained from fighting from each other without any second thoughts i quicky went inbetween them taking the blow for them. It seem i had used an incorrect method of stopping them heh.. Sorry Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura i cant take it anymore..