Chapter 2

Mizasu's POV
   "Ouch!" I came around and saw that i was in a white room leaving me with no clothes and a coffin infront of me!? I noticed that i had a HUGE scar infront and behind of my chest area.. Well i guess i have a miracle haha.. Wait! It is not the time to joke around Mizasu! I have to find Sasuke soon to stop him from joining that stupid snake! I quickly made a dress to cover myself for now.( of course who will want to let people see themselves naked? ) I decided that i will become a traveler and at the same time find Sasuke,it will be two birds kill with one stone! Luckily I finished covering myself and the door opened revealing two guards, just before they could react, i quickly hit their vital points and made them pass out . To prevent them to tell Tsunade that i am still alive, i decided to remove this part that i am alive scene and change into someone helping me. "Ninpou , memory change no justu!" I also made a shadow clone to replace me for my funeral. I sneak out of the room and teleport to my house packing my things such as my weapons, medical stuffs and food. Sorry Naruto and Sakura, i am going to leave you guys.. Goodbye Konoha.

Naruto's POV
  Everyone came to visit Mizasu's funeral. Sakura was crying out and I was blaming myself for killing Mizasu.. Suddenly a hand came onto my shoulder and it was Hinata, "N-Naruto kun, M-miza chan w-would be sad i-it s-she sees you sad" She had a point, Mizasu  chan wouldn't like to see me sad, "Thanks, Hinata"
<flashback>
Everybody was leaving out Naruto again, Naruto was sitting on the swing when a shoulder length orange haired-girl apporoached him. "Ne? I am kagami Mizasu! You can call me Mizasu or anything else!" I quickly back away from her, "Are you going to bully me like those bullies used to do to me?" "What are you talking about? Come on lets play together!" She took my hand.  She was my first friend.
<flashback end>
   After Mizasu's funeral, i decided to leave the village and go on a journey with ero-sennin to get stronger! I will bring back Sasuke back to Konoha! Please do watch over me, Mizasu. And i left with ero-senin

Author's note
  I do not own Naruto!! (*^^*)