Chapter 3

After 2 years~
Naruto's POV
"Ero-senin thanks for training me! Dattebayo!" I walk towards Konoha village, wow! The village hasn't change huh? I wonder how Sakura chan and guys are doing.. I decided to take a little trip to Mizasu's grave and told her that I back from 2 years of training and i definitely will bring back that Sasuke, Believe it!
~ Timeskip to where Naruto and Team Guy was on a rescue mission to save Gaara~
Naruto's POV
"What happened? Kankuro?!" I grabbed Kankuro's shoulders and he flinched as he have not been fully recovered. Just when Kankuro was about to open his mouth.."NARUTO ARE YOU STUPID?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE IS A PATIENT?!" Sakura chan punched me and i hit the wall. Kakashi sensei facepalmed , "G-gomen Sakura chan, Im just worried about Gaara.." And I went out of the hospital to take a breather.
Kakashi's POV
Ever since after Sasuke's departure and Mizasu's death Naruto has really became stronger I have to make sure that Naruto won't lose to kyuubi if he loses control.. As for Sakura she also have became stronger and have the combat strength like Tsunade sama.. My pupils have grown.
Third POV
"Naruto! Let's get going we are going to rescue Gaara now!" Sakura dragging Naruto away from the Ramen stall. "Hmm..it seems Gaara kun have been kidnapped by the Akatsuki eh? Maybe I'll follow them to see if whether they needed help.."
~TimeSkip where Chiyo obasama reviving Gaara~
Sakura's POV
It seems Chiyo obasama is going to use that move, "Ne Sakura chan, what is Chiyo obachan doing?" I looked down, "She is going to revive Gaara" "Wow! That was cool!" After Chiyo obasama passed out, that stupid Naruto came asking me question, " Ne Sakura chan what happened to Chiyo obachan? Why is she sleeping?" "C..chiyo obasama is dead.. " "She used the life transfer justu and the consequence is making Gaara alive and Chiyo obasama dead" Kankuro added. Just then Gaara became conscious and he widen his eyes, surprised that people are surrounding him.
Naruto's POV
"W-what?" Gaara was looking around himself " We have saved you from the Akatsuki! Believe it!" Baki sensei told the guards to bring Gaara into the sand village but "Let her go first" pointing towards Chiyo obachan. "Y-yes Kagekaze sama" the guards gently put Chiyo obasama on a stetcher and carried her into the village.
Third POV's
While everyone was moaning about Chiyo obasama's death. A girl, same age as Naruto shouldered length orange hair was watching them afar away from the Sand Village " Naruto kun, you have grown stronger.. Sakura chan too. I will see the both of you and the rest soon." The girl smiled, putting a hood over her head leaving them further away.