Ch. 31

**** Sorry for the wait guys. That's all I'm gonna say. I'll let the story speak now... ****

.:THIRD POINT PERSPECTIVE (so like no one's perspective)

Niall's face paled severely. No ome could believe the sight. This couldn't be Danielle. For some reason, no one could believe that it could ever possibly be her. She was too perfect to be sitting in that bathtub, bloody and cut and shredded. Somehow, that was not Danielle.

But on the other hand it had to be her. It looked like her, she was wearing the same clothing, and, now that they had put all the pieces together, it made sense. She used to cut, she was practically abused as a child, and her life herd hadn't beeb all fine and dandy either.

It was Danielle.

Louis barked orders at the group. "NIALL. GET THE PHONE AND CALL THE AMBULANCE! LIAM GET TOWELS! ZAYN BE IN CHARGE. HARRY CATCH ME! I'M ABOUT TO FAINT." Louis's body slowly dipped forward in which Harry caught him. Everyone looked up to Zayn who was now in charge. "Well, you heard the man. DO IT."

The group scattered throughout the house, doing the jobs Louis told them to do. Zayn rushed over to Danielle's body. "Um.. uhh... oh god what do I do? Um.. PRESSURE. Pressure on deep wounds. LIAM. I NEED THAT TOWEL NOW." Liam bolted into the room, throwing Zayn the towel. He pushed his hands onto the wounds with the towel. Blood spurted from her arm. Liam looked like he was about to throw up, which he eventually did.

Niall rushed into the bathroom. "They're on their way. Just keep up whatever you're doing Zayn." He continued to push until the towel was soaked with Danielle's thick dark blood. "Liam, another towel!" Zayn yelled.

Harry was in the other room trying to revive Louis. Slowly, he woke up. "Wha- DANIELLE!" He bolted upwards and ran to the bathroom. "How is she doing?!" Louis yelled desperately.

"At this point, Louis, it doesn't look too good," Zayn said. Louis dropped his head down and all you could here was the muffled gasps of air from crying. "I'll wait outside for the ambulance," he sniffed.

"D-do you think she's gonna be okay?" Liam asked Zayn, looking hopefully into Zayn's brown eyes.

Zayn said nothing.

Liam just stood up emotionless. Then, he fiercely threw a punch into the wall. Then another. Then another. Both Niall and Harry had to hold his hands back, which were bleeding quite profusely at this point.

Ambulance sirens sounded closely. Niall and some medics bursted through the door. "IN THE BATHROOM." Louis said. Zayn got pushed aside as the medics took over. But no one wanted to leave her side. "Sirs, we need you to step aside. She will be examined at the hospital and taken to the IC for emergency care. You may follow us to the hospital." And like that, she was off to the hospital. It seemed to surreal to be reality, but it was indeed.

The boys followed the ambulance closely behind without saying a word.

************

It was 11:26 pm and the hospital was full of people with hopes that their loved one would pull through. The boys read magazines or sat and cried or slept or paced the hospital waiting room. Everyone tried to cheer each other up, but to no avail. The desk lady offered everyone cookies, which everyone declined, afraid that it might come back up later. No one spoke for hours. When four people slept, one would stay awake to hear any news from the doctors. It seems like eternity. Like nothing would move. Like time had stop and would never start again. They just wanted to all wake up as if it were a dream and Danielle would be healthy and happy.

The doctors didn't show up until 3am. As soon as the doctors came out, their saddened face suggested that Danielle was no long. Harry, the boy awake stood up. "What's the news?"

"Good news or bad news?"

"Good."

"Good news is she's alive. We had to do multiple blood transfusions to finally regain the blood she lost. All her vitals seem normal, and we have kept it steady for the past hour. Bad news is she's unconscious and on the verge of a coma. The amount of blood she lost effected her brain a bit and that is when the coma came in. And the worse news... she might not awaken from it... If she does, her life will be normal, other than a few things such as a balance issue and or new sensitive nerves. in small place. But she may not."

By that time, the entire group was awake and listening to the doctor's words which were almost too difficult to process. No one said a word until the doctor said, "I suggest you all go home and get some rest. We'll update you in the morning."

"W-we can't just... leave..." Louis said sadly.

"It's for our own goods," Niall said.

That night, none of the boys got sleep.

**** I hate writing depressing chapters when I'm happy. It makes me sad. ****