Ch. 22

****** Hm... more people that need my help? This job is an occupational hazard... ******

.:Liam's POV

I woke up in a tangle of sheets and blankets, hot and sweaty from it all. I yawned and stretched, looking out the window at the rising sun. The skies were always a perfect shade of orange when I woke up because I woke up early enough to witness the sunrise.

I got out of bed and went downstairs, preparing for another normal(ish) day with the band and Danielle. Nowadays, whenever I heard the name Danielle, I thought of the girl who lives with us instead of my girlfriend, whom I have not seen in two month because she's in France for a photo shoot. 

While making chocolate chip toaster waffles, I noticed the calender hanging in the kitchen. A date was circled most obviously on the calender. June 8th, a month away, was when we started our tour that lasted three months. I frowned. Tour was always difficult for us. Something ALWAYS happened on tour.

And we'll have to leave Danielle behind.

My mood deepened. I sighed and tried to enhance my attitude by watching Phinease and Ferb, which seemed to do the trick. I continued watching television until Harry woke up and found his way to the family room.

"Hey Haz. You're awake early," I said, which was odd for him.

"I smelled waffles. Did you make some?"

I laughed. "That's why you came down here? For my waffles?"

"Yeah, pretty much. PAYNE. MAKE ME WAFFLE. Who am I?"

I chcukled. "Danielle, right?"

"Yes!" We laughed as we made our way to the kitchen, preparing to make Harry waffles. "Speaking of Danielle, have you noticed her lately?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Have you actually 'examined' her recently?"

"That sounds really creepy, but I know what you mean. And no, I haven't."

He sat down next to me at the table. "I've seen so many things after I actually thought about her."

"Such as?"

 "I don't know. She seems like she has... secrets."

"Such as?" I repeated.

"I don't know. Something important that we need to find out. She also seems more, thoughtful, I guess. I'm going to sound really poetic here, but, she seems to have a glass wall between us and her emotions. We can only she her feelings, not actually witnessing them."

I smirked. "That was nice. But you're right. Now that I think about it, she is a bit secretive. What was the last thing she that told you that wasn't obvious?"

"Well, she's a sciecne geek. She loves anything related to outer space."

I smiled. Well, I though, at least she has a passion to keep her sane. I mean, with us, it's easy to go insane. I chuckled at myself. "That's awesome."

We continued to talk for another couple of minutes when Zayn walked in. "Hey Malik."

"Hey," he said sleepily, "what are you talking about?"

"Danielle," we chimed in.

He smiled a broken smile. "Are we all admiting how much we really love her? Because if not, I think were all thinking about that."

I smiled. "Yeah."

"I... we all love her so so much," Harry said.

"Speaking of the devil, where is she?" Zayn asked.

"Probably sleeping," I said.

"She wasn't in her room when I checked." I gave his a weird look, and he looked as though he was blushing. "I just make sure."

"Hm, I wonder..." I had a crazy idea, so I went to go check.

I rechecked her own room again, thinking Zayn just might be crazy, but she was no where to be seen. So I walked to Niall's room. He was still asleep without Danielle in his bed. Well, where could she be?

Then another idea sparked.

I ran off to Louis' room.

I was shocked when I found Danielle wrapped in Louis' arms.

****** DON'T YELL AT ME. MY COMPUTER BROKE, AND I HAVE A LOT OF SHIT GOING ON OKAY? PLEASE DON'T KICK BABIES. It's funny, I started Wattpad because I had no life, and as soon as I got into it, I got a life, so there. I'll be able to update a lot more when school ends in two-ish weeks. I love you Narwhals, please don't hate me. And I know it's small, but it's something, so stop complaining. MY FRIEND DOROTHY IS DOING X FACTOR HOPE SHE MAKES IT!!!! YOU BETTER VOTE FOR HER WHEN THE TIME COMES, OR ELSE I WON'T UPDATE. YEAH THAT'S RIGHT... BLACKMAIL. ******