Ch. 19

**** I'm suddenly slipping back into my old, depressed state... whoopty-fucking-do ****

.:Niall's POV

I sat in silence in my room for a second before Danielle knocked. "Niall?" I heard her sweet voice say from behind my door.

"Yes, love?"

"Wanna talk this out?"

I sighed. "Of course... come in." Her slender body stepped through the door. I tried to act nonchalant, but I failed. "Wuzzup, my mofo?"

She chuckled. "You know what's up. The whole, "drunken dare" thing."

"Oh... right. We do need to talk."

"So... I don't remember any of this last night... do you?"

I tried to think of everything. From when we decided to plat Truth or Dare in the first place until now. I actually made my face purse trying to think of what happened.

And then, it hit me.

It was like a flood of memories in an instant. My flashback hit me in the head like a bitch. I saw all of it. Her backrub with Harry, me having to take of my shirt, us switching clothes, us doing some pretty intamite things that Louis suggested to do. Oh my god... she did lick my crotch.

"N-no, I don't remember anything," I stuttered.  

She cocked her head. "Are you sure? You seem to know..."

"Well, all I remember are some unimportant things, like how you had to give Harry an intimate back rub."

"What? Ew! I don't remember that!" I chcukled.

"Ew? You dated him, like a week ago."

The room went silent and suddenly had a strange, uneasy feeling. I really didn't want to lie to her, but I didn't want her to freak out. What should I do? I thought. I want to be friends... well, more than friends... but I don't want to loose what we have now. If I told her, she could freak out, and with all the stress put on her recently, I don't think she needs another issue. I looked down at my wrists, and then at hers. Why did we do that to ourselves? We do have a lot of stress, but with all this... what am I going to do? I want to help her, and I want to help myself... but by helping myself, won't I be hurting her? And if I don't help myself, how am I going to help others?

I ran my fingers through my blond hair. "So..." I said interrupting the silence.

She looked up from her hands in her lap. "Yeah, I think I'm going to go take a nap now."

"Alright, have fun. And by the time you wake up, I bet you'll remember," I exhaled, "everything."

Her skinny body slipped out of my room. Ugh, she was so amazing. A diamond in the rubble. Just a little girl living in a world of massacre. I barely knew her but she knew more than any one of the mates in the band. And I loved her. Which I hated because I can't love her. She was going through so much already, she didn't need my sappy romance involved with it.

I looked over at my nightstand. Next to a plate, I saw a fork...

And a knife.

I stared at the knife for a while before I picked it up.

****** OOOOHH!!!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!!! You guys probably hate me! Oh well! And I know it's really short but you'll live! I kinda promise that I'll update tonight! Sorta... ******