Ch. 16

******** hahahahahahahahahahahaha! i had monster today... and three little debbie cupcakes..... and mountain dew..... and sour patch kids...... and airhead sour thingies...... I"M HYPER! hahahahah hahahahahahahaha! HAHAHA!!!!! and coffee!!! I'm gonna try to make this the longest vhapter i will ever write. Sounds good? And you'll see some weird and quick emotional changes with her... you'll find out why later :3 and you get to witnessing some stripping... not what you're thinking though XD i will never tell... NEVER!!! *********

.:Danielle's POV

"Die you motherf*cking zombies!" I yelled.

"Whoa, watch your la- AH SHIT A JOCKEY!!! Get it OFF!!!" We were up in Niall's room playing on his XBOX 360. Left 4 Dead 2 was my favorite game ever..... Like in ALL of history. It even beat Pokemon (just by a teeeeeeeeny bit).

I shot the Jockey off his back, helped him up, and healed him. "Look out.... CHARGER!!!" he yelled.

I was pinned down by a Charger as it ripped out my guts. Niall grabbed the grenade launcher and launched a grenade at the Charger. "Thanks, I owe you one."

"Nah, that's what BFF's are for! If they have a Charger on their back, you kill it for them!"

I chuckled. "Ooh, found some weapons, a submachine gun, M-16 Assault, AK-47... OOH! There's a chainsaw! I call it!"

"Aw! I want it!"

"No it's- aw shit. Here comes a hoard!" I grabbed the chainsaw and the machine gun and ran into the hoard. I sawed the zombies' heads off. "DIE BITCHES!!!!" I screamed at the TV.

"Here's the helicopter! Get on, ya mofo!" he said. I tried to hop on the helicopter, but a bunch of zombies jumped on my back. "AHHH!!! HELP!!! MY BRAINS!!!!"

"Don't worry! Niall's coming to the rescue!" He shot all the zombies off my back. "GET ON!!!"

I jumped on the helicopter and the round ended. "THANK GOD!!! I've been stuck on that level like forever! Thank you so much!" I squeezed him in my arms.

"Let... me breath...."

I let go. "Sorry, I guess I don't know my own strengths. How about we go scout the kitchen for snacks?"

"YES!! FOOD!!" He bolted down the stair. I chukled as I trailed behind him.

In the kitchen was Harry, Louis, and Liam. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey how are you feeling?" they asked.

"Hungry, oh you mean about Zayn? Yeah I still need to talk to him but I'm feeling great! Thanks to Niall!"

They gave a hard stare to Niall. Liam mouthed the words, Did you two have sex?! I couldn't help but laugh. "No, Liam. We did not have sex. Ew. Only you Liam."

He blushed as the entire group chuckled. "Well... I-I don't know what you two do!"

"No, we played Left 4 Dead 2 and laser tag and we talked," Niall said.

"Left 4 Dead?!" Harry shouted. "And you didn't invite me? What the hell! Are you still playing? I don't care! Come play with me!"

I chuckled. "Let's go!"

*********************************

"DAMN!! DAMN!! GET THIS THING OFF ME GOD DAMNIT!!" Harry yelled. A Hunter was dragging him away with his tongue. I shot the Hunter with one blow. "Ugh, you are way too good at this game," Harry said. All of us that were in the house (Zayn went off to who-knows-where...) were in Niall's room watching me and Harry play Left 4 Dead 2.