Ch. 9

"Honey! I'm home!" Harry yelled through the door.

"Hazza!" Louis screeched and bolted towards Harry. "I missed you!"

"Aw! I missed you, too Boo."

I laughed. "I'm gonna go upstairs and change. Maybe take a shower."

"Can I come?" Harry joked.

I chuckled again and walked up the stairs, taking my shoes off because I could NOT walk up the stairs in them at all.

When I opened the door to my bedroom, I saw a messy room, like normal, full of clothes and other knickknacks I have accumulated. I flopped on my bed for a second, hoping I could take a quick nap before my shower. After about two minutes of sleep, I heard a knock.

"Come in!" I muffled into my comforter.

The door opened. I was expecting to see Harry. I did not expect Zayn.

"Zayn? What do you want?" I asked rather rudely.

He stepped inside and shut the door. "Sorry, to bother you, but... can we talk?"

Oh no.

This was probably gonna be about the kiss. Crap. Did he finally tell Harry? I wouldn't have the balls to tell Harry. So did he? If he did, I'm gonna kick his a-

"So, can we talk?"

"Uh, sure." I patted a seat next to me on my bed. "Come sit." He awkwardly ushered himself to the seat next to me. "So what's up?" I asked, nervously fidgeting with my hands.

"Um, well, I want to talk about the other night... in the car... when, I kissed you."

I knew it, I thought. "Um, what about it?"

"W-well, I.. I was, um, did, you... feel anything?"

Silence divided us.

"You know, like, was there, a spark, to you? Not that-that that is a pressing question... but, I-I wanna... see...."

I still didn't speak.

"Danielle? I just need to know! Cause I..... I, um, I was, uh... n-nevermind."

Curiosity got the best of me and I had to ask, breaking the barrier between us. I scootched closer to him, making our hands touch. "Zayn, what is it?"

"No. It's nothing." He started to get up. "I'm gonna-"

I got up and pulled myself right in his face, only millimeters away from his lips. I was setting myself up to a kiss, wasn't I? "Zayn, tell me. You can tell me anything. I won't judge you or tell Harry or any of the other bo-"

His lips met mine for a kiss.

Oh... my... god....

This boy was more trouble than I thought he was worth. He had kissed me, more than once I might add, and it was while I had a steady relationship. He was making scandal and drama throughout the band and the world of One Direction, including the fans. Apparently, when I first met them, the paparazzi caught a picture of Zayn and I holding hands to the car, which actually never happened (the magic of Photoshop), and that's created a huge explosion of angry fangirls. Harry had even questioned about 'us' once. If I wanted to keep a healthy and real relationship with Harry, I would have to stop right now.

But I couldn't pull myself away.

****MATURE CONTENT!! kinda, not really ;) ****

The touch of his skin made chills run up my spine. This was so wrong, but it felt so, right. I know, that sounded cheesy, but it was true. Harry was my man, but... but Zayn...