Ch. 20

***** wow! just realized i'm on chapter 20! and holy shit 606 reads?! thats insane! celebratory dance! *dances celebratory* So how yah guys likin it? I hope you like it so far! And if it sucks, I'm sorry! I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!!!!! Here's a hint, just look at the cover... intensely... mwahaha!! *****

.:Danielle's POV

I heard the loudness of a few voices downstairs. Ugh, how long was I asleep? I though. I looked over at my clock on the wall. 9:47 am. Oh god, I had sleep through the day. How did I do that? My body had an internal alarm clock.

I sat up in bed and stretched just like any normal person would. I was feeling very irritable today, I could already feel it. Today was gonna be a bitch.

After I brushed my hair in the bathroom, I walked down the stairs, only to see all of the boys waiting for me in the kitchen. "'Ello, Sleeping Beauty! How was your rest?" Louis asked me.

"Fine," I said bitterly. I sat on the table. "Do we have any Fruity Pebbles?" I asked, a bit nicer.

"Sure, sweetheart," Liam said. He pulled a box from the pantry and plopped it next to me. "Eat up."

"What? Can I not have a bowl or spoon?" I said grumpily.

"You have two arms and legs, don't you? And, Zayn's spoons are gross. I'm not touching them."

"You're weird," I said. "HORAN," I whined, "I NEED A SPOON AND BOWL FOR MY CEREAL."

 "OKAY! NO NEED TO YELL!"

"NEITHER DO YOU!" I yelled beck.

He chuckled as he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl. Then he opened a drawer and pulled out a spoon. As he walked past me, he waved the spoon in Liam's face. Liam jumped back. "Don't do that! I don't want to contract disease!" Liam whined and hid behind Zayn. We all laughed.

Niall handed me the bowl and spoon and I poured cereal into my bowl. Everyone just kind of stared at me. It was creeping me out. "Uh... hello? Is there a reason you're all staring at me like that?"

They all blushed. "No, no reason."

"Then, you guys are freaks. And Harry, stop staring at my boobs."

 They all looked over at Harry. Harry turned a darker shade of red than what he already was. Even Zayn whacked him upside the head. "Ow."

"You deserved it!" I took my spoon and dunked it in my cereal. After I took a big bit, I realized it had no milk. "MALIK," I yelled, Fruity Pebbles spewing from my mouth, "I NEED MILK."

"AGAIN, NO NEED TO YELL," Zayn said. He opened the fridge, grabbed the milk, poured some into my bowl, and put it back.

They continued to stare.

So, I started to make faces.

They chuckled. "What are you doing?" Harry asked, a bit concerned.

"Trying to get you to stop staring," I said, and I made a monkey face.

"I think you're just making us stare even more!" Louis said.

"Well, you get the hint. I don't like being the center of attention."

"Alright, alright." They sat down and started eating too. It was one of those moments that you wish you could record and play over and over and over again, never for it to stop. A repeat on time, a rewind on the good parts. If only life worked like that. Like a VCR. You could play the moments, pause the memories, stop the pain, and rewind the happiness. But life doesn't work that way, so we just have to play through it all. 

"Right, Danielle?" Niall said, directing a question I didn't even know at me.

"Uh... what?"

He laughed. "Don't you think we should go in the pool?"

"Uh... sure. We haven't done that in a while. And the last time I did, I drowned Harry. Let's see what mess I can conjure up this time." I made a devilish smile.

"Let's go then!"

**********************************

"Cannonball!" I jumped from the side of the pool into the warm water. The chlorine surrounded me and I bobbed my head to the surface. "Ugh, this pool is SO warm. WAY warmer than the pool we went to at the hotel."

"That pool was cold!" Louis shouted.

"Anyone up for a game of Marco Polo?" Liam asked.

"Let's do it!" All of us were in the pool except Niall. "Come on in Niall! The water is AMAZING."

"Nah, I don't want to."

"Please? For me?"

"Hm, fine." He pulled off his shirt, exposing his pale abs.

He was about to hop in the water when I realized he still had his bracelets on. "You gonna go take those off?" I asked.

"Nah, it's alright. A little water never hurt anything."

"Alright, suit yourself." He slid himself into the pool. "Wow, that was a dramatic entrance, sarcasm intended."

He laughed. "Meh, I didn't really want to go to the pool, but you talked me into it." He winked.

I smiled. "Aw, have fun!" I splashed him.

"Ugh, now I'm all wet. Thanks a lot."

I smiled. "Just like you were last night."

He laughed. "Ugh, you're as bad as Harry now." We laughed together.

******* Hey sorry this took me forever, I love you guys. Sorry again ******