Intro

**** Chapter one! Just btw, this is completely unedited and will stay that way until I finish the story. I may also change up the beginning a bit. Enjoy babes /).(\ ****

"Get the hell out of here, dirty whore!" A picture frame flew past me.

"Gladly! I don't want to spend another minute with you!"

"You ungrateful little bitch!" She came stomping towards me. 

I grabbed the picture that was in the picture frame he threw at me, now smashed into pieces, and started to run. "I am officially not your daughter anymore!"

"Good! I hated you from the begining! I was gonna have twins, but you, the doctors said you over-powered the other fetus and killed it! I hated you when you were inside of me! You are a discrace to this family! Even your dead father agreed you're a waste of space!"

"You stop talking aout Dad! He loved me! Unlike you, you dick!"

She cackled a witchly cackle. "He hated you too! He thought your art sucked!"

I felt the tears gush from my eyes. "STOP IT!! I CAN DRAW!!!"

"Leave! And never come back! And if you ever show up at my house again, I'll kill everone you love and DESTROY everything you tresure!"

"Fine!" I bolted down the street, not knowing where I was going. Where was I going? I had no friends, so I couldn't live with them. I had no family, other than my skeptic mother. I had no one. I was reclusive, not needing, or wanting, anyone else's help. Lonlieness was a good enough friend for me.

My legs became tired after running for probably close to an hour. I forced myself to stop for at least a second. I had no clue what street I was on, but did I really care? I was just trying to run from my mother.

That evil bastard. She was so consumed by her past and hatred that I couldn't even love her. I guess no one could. I heard she started a fight about with this boy band and almost sued them. I mean, ever since we moved from Michigan, USA to Greenwich, United Kingdom, she's been a bitch. I guess it might be because my father died before we moved. She needed to get away, and so did I. But that's when I became... antisocial, if you say. I didn't enjoy anyone's company, including my mother's. So I became secluded and alone.

But I guess I love the way it hurts.