Ch. 18

***** LOLZ! i'm bored. I'm weird. life sucks. i smile anyways :) Yeah, pushin through the pain... LIKE ZAYN PUSHES HIS DICK THROUGH DANIELLE'S VAGINA!!!!!!!! I don't know. I'm in a good mood! I'm also being super Lovatic crazy! My baby Demi is growing up! Her debut album comes out on May 14th!!!! Also the day when the XFactor comes to my town! I'm so auditioning!  IMPORTANT INFO! MY NEW NAME IS DeadByMorning!!!!! I AM NO LONGER HazzaHeartsick14! Thank you for tuning into the important news update. Now enjoy the story. Dedicated to the first person who comments :) BTW, I MADE NEW COVERS!!!!!! ALL BY MYSELF!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM!!!!!! ******

.:Danielle's POV:

"So, who the f*ck gave me this? I have no recollection of this!" I glared at Louis and Harry, knowing they'd know the answer. "What happened last night?"

"We just played some games, had a few beers-"

"Who decided it would be a good idea to give ME beer? Don't you know how easily I get drunk? It takes, like two beers to get me drunk."

"Well, uh... you had four beers..."

"F-four? What the hell?! I'm only 17! Technically, I'm not even supposed to be drinking!"

"None of us are!"

"Well, I'm younger than all of you! I'm only 17!"

"So," Niall asked, "what DID happen last night? Because I don't remember Danielle having a hickey when I last remember seeing her."

Althought Harry kept it calm, Louis seemed to turn a shade whiter than he already was. "Louis, what the hell is wrong? Did you do this? You f*cking man whore! You have a girlfriend, don't you? And you did this to me? What the hell bro?"

"DANIELLE!! I did not give that to you! Oh hell no! You're right, I do have a girlfriend, and I would never betray her like that! And... uh, Harry might have the answer..." Before I could question him, he ran up the stairs.

I gave a death glare to Harry. "Harry," I said, walking towards him.

"Um," he backed away.

"Harry don't take another step back or I'll snap your dick like a twig." (A/N hehe none of you get that reference :P)

He froze. "Okay, okay. Do you want to know the real story?"

"Yes! That's all I've been aski-"

"Niall gave you a hickey, and you licked Niall's crotch."

************************************

I stood there, shocked, not daring to take a look at Niall. What? I wouldn't have done that, I have no feelings towards him... did I? No. I don't. Why... it was a dare wasn't it? I thought to myself. I bet we were drunk off our asses so they made us do really dirty things! Aw, shit.

I finally mustered up enough courage to look in Niall's direction. He was staring straight at me. He looked as though he had no memory of this either. His face was pale, his eyes slowly loosing their bluish hue. He looked down at his crotch, then back up at me, and bolted up the stairs.

I stood there, still without an audible sound coming form my mouth, "You... Niall...." Zayn muttered.

Zayn started to stomp upstairs as if he was about to give Niall a piece of his mind, but I grabbed his shoulder. "Zayn don't. We need to talk first-"

"Yeah no kidding, son-of-a-bitch hypocrite!"

I was half-expecting Zayn's ears to suddenly burst with smoke. "Zayn, Zayn, calm down. Come sit." I ushered him into the living room, and sat him down next to me on the couch while Harry went upstairs to console Niall.

"I'm just gonna say this now: I am the biggest hypocrite on the planet right now. I got drunk, just like you and I, sorta, maybe licked another guys crotch. But technically we were over at that time. We split before I played truth or dare. Before I did the stupid things."

I was surprised he was staying calm and not interupting. "True, true, and I and no right to go off to a club while we were dating. And yes, technically, we were over. I just.... wow..... I, kinda feel used..."

"No Zayn, don't feel bad because of me. I'm just a stupid girl with a lot of issues. And she really doesn't want to screw up the relationship with one of five people she actualy cares about."

He smiled faintly. "You're so sweet, did you know that? You are so selfless, just wanting to solve problem after problem, and they're not even your own problems. You're friendly, well, once you get past the layers of... assertive. And mst of all, yu're a soldier in your own war. Although we all have this battle in our heads, some of the enemies are stronger than others' and believe me, your's is the worst war since World War II. You are so strong, and at 17, I would have never made it."

I smiled up at him, realizing I was snuggled in his arms. "Thanks Zayn. That was quite poetic."

He gave me a cheesy grin and said, "I try,"

I giggled. "So... that means we're still friends?"

"If you promise me one more kiss."

I smiled. "Aw, come here." I grabbed his head and pulled it to mine. Our lips pressed together in one simple movement, and we pulled away.

"I'm gonna go check on Niall," I said after a moment of just sitting in his arms.

"Alright... good luck..." and I trailed up the stairs.

****************************************************

.:Niall's POV

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and flung myself on my bed. I honestly didn't know how to react to that situation. I mean, Danielle was like a sister to mean... and finding out she.... licked my dick, whether I was wearing clothes or not, was like this holy-shit-my-life-is-over kinda deal.

I heard a knock at the door. "Go away, I feel dirty," I mumbled into my pillow.

The door opened and when I looked up I was surprised to see Harry. "Hey, Niall. How ya feeling?" he said nicely.

"Well, I just found out that I sucked one of my best friend's necks, and she tongued me. I don't think I'm doing too well."

Harry sat on my bed, slowly. "Wanna hug?"

"No, I don't want you to catch my dirtiness."

He chuckled. "Come on. You love hu-"

"I thought she was gonna be different...."

The room went silent so I continued. "I thought she was gonna be the one girl I didn't fall for, but it seems to me that failed."

"Just because you did something while you were drunk doesn't mean-"

"Harry, I can feel it... I LOVE her."

******** AND that's all for tonight folks! Sorry, its semi-short, but good enough! We got an explaination from Harry, moment with Zayn, and a confession with Niall! Yes, I know she's a One Direction Whore! But I'm doing that for a reason! There will be some AMZING SHIT THAT GOES DOWN LATER IN THE STORY!!!! I promise! I have never been this excited about a part in this story EVER!!! You will ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!! ***********************