Ch. 10

****** I'm writing this and I'm sick so if it sucks just know that my brain isn't functioning normally like a healthy person.*************Read this while listening to Killer by The Ready Set (also known as the best singer ever! I'm going to his concert on Feb. 26!!!!! AAH I CAN"T WAIT!!!) It makes the scene so much better!*****

I awoke the next morning feeling like shit. But the dream I had made me realize something.

It made me realize who I truly liked.

I strode down the stairs confidently, not letting anyone get in the way. "Hey, good morning, sleepy head," Niall said, leaning against Louis on the couch watching Grease.

"Yeah, whatever," I said rudely.

"Jeez, i just said hi," he mumbled to Louis.

"Where's Harry and Zayn?" I asked.

"Zayn's upstairs sleeping. Harry is in the kitchen eating cereal."

"K, thanks." I bolted up the stairs, into Zayn's room.

"Wake up, we need to talk."

He shifted, but didn't say anything.

"Get... up..."

"What's the matter, baby?" He kissed my cheek.

"Get dressed and get in the car."

He smiled an arousing smile. "Where are we going? Do we really need clothes?"

"Just get in the car."

He got up and walked towards his closet. "Fine, be down in five."

I felt bad for the way I was treating him, but if I wanted to keep my position of authority, then I'd have to stay like this.

Just for a bit longer.

I went back downstairs and found Harry in the kitchen eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. "Hey baby." He walked over and gave me a hug. "What do we want to do today?"

"I wanna go for a drive with you and Zayn."

"What for?"

"Don't question. Just get in the car in five minutes."

"O-Okay." He scarfed down his bowl of cereal and went upstairs to get dressed.

"I'll be in the car!" I yelled up to them.

"Shut up!" I heard Liam yell back to me. I had to chuckle because I forgot all about him.

"Sorry!" I yelled back.

"I said shut up!" he yelled again.

I walked out the door. Get your game face on, I told myself. You're gonna break a heart today. You need to. You can't date two people, especially when they're both famous. I'm gonna be the bitch from the famous world that dates every band member they can. God damn it.

I waited another seven minutes in the car for both of them. "What took so long?" I asked as they climbed in the back of the car.

"Sexiness like this doesn't just happen," Harry said.

I muttered a nervous chuckle. God I was so scared for the day. What would they say when I told them the news? God, what if they kicked me out? I couldn't help what my heart wanted.

I started the engine and started driving. "So where are we going?" Zayn asked.

"To a place."

"A place?"

"Yes. A place. I have something to tell you guys."

"Why couldn't you just tell us at the house?"