Ch. 11

*****Yeah, if you would've commented, I would've posted this faster. look at the picture of niall singing Kiss You. LOLZ!!! and thanks taylorhi... thanks*****

"W-what?" Harry stuttered.

I took a deep breath. "I... I didn't want to hurt you, but..... but I like Zayn."

He stared at me, obviously hurt and stunned. I mean, how else was he supposed to react? His girlfriend just told him that she liked another man. That's something you can be pissed off about. He took some breaths. "We need to talk. And be completely honest."

"Alright."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Truly? Ever since I've known him. I just didn't realize it until yesterday."

"Really?" Zayn said eagerly.

"Shut up, Zayn!" Harry yelled. Zayn hushed.

Harry turned his attention back to me. "Have you guys done anything? Like sex?"

I looked at Zayn. "No! No sex."

"Any other physical things that you guys might have done?"

I brcaed myself for the worst. "He kissed me when we were driving up here, and... and he made out wiith me in my bedroom."

Harry looked at me, a very hurt expression plastered on his face. "W-when did you make out with him?" he said, putting an accent on "him".

"Yesterday. I promise this hasn't been a long time thing. I would never do that to you."

"Yesterday? So, as you were making out with him, you realized, 'Hey, this might be wrong to my boyfriend who is absolutely in love with me. Maybe I'll like the guy who's shoving his tongue in my mouth so it doesn't look as bad.' Is that how it started? When he was tongue-raping you? My girlfriend? God, I feel so used and dirty."

"Now Harry," Zayn intervined, "I wasn't tongue-raping her." He paused. "It was more like tongue-f*cking because she enjoyed it."

"That's it!" Harry tackled him and punched him right in the cheek.

I gasped and watched the struggle continue. Zayn was squirming underneath Harry's grip, but he couldn't break free. Harry threw another blow into Zayn's head. "Stop! Stop it!" I yelled. They looked up at me. "Harry! Stop it!"

"But..." He hung his head in defeat and hopped off of Zayn.

"Thank you. Zayn that was uncalled for."

"Yeah!" Harry yelled.

"And you!" I turned my attention to Harry. "You didn't have to come and beat him up."

"Yeah!" Zayn yelled, mimicking Harry. I could already see the bruise developing on Zayn's face.

"Boys! Shut up! If you guess are going to fight over me then maybe I should just leave."

"No!" they both shouted at the same time.

"Don't leave!" Harry said.

"Yeah, we... we love you here."

I blushed then realized that we were talking about critical business. "I'm serious. I don't want to break up the band. I'd probably get killed by all the angry fan girls out there before Liam, Louis or Niall got to me." They chuckled.

"We do not want you to leave. We love you way too much," Zayn said.

"Zayn's right. I... I hate to have to live with the fact that you and Zayn are a couple, but if it means you'll stay with us, I'll do it."

I kissed Harry's cheek. "Harry, I love you, you know that. It's just in a best friend way."

He sighed. "You know I love you too." He added in a quiet mumble, "and being friends is gonna be really hard."

I almost whimpered at his side comment, but I just ingnored it instead. It was gonna hurt for him. I wouldn't be able to live like that, but Harry, if he still wanted me to be around, was gonna have to. He was quite strong for a teenager.

I walked over to Zayn and he slung his arm around my neck. "If you guys start hating each other, I'm gonna leave, you are aware of that, right?"

"Yes," they said simultaneously.

"Alright," I said. "I love you guys."

"We love you too," Zayn whispered in my ear, "a lot." The breath from his ear gave me chills and I wanted to kiss him right there, but I knew Harry was still trying to cope.

"So, now what are we gonna do?" Harry asked, still wanting to go somewhere.

"How about we go home and watch a movie on Netflix?"

"Sure, but only one movie because we've got to be at an interview at like four," Harry said.

"Alright. Can we watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes gently.

"Again?" Harry asked.

"Yes it's a good movie!"

"Sure."

We walked back to the car and happily sang along to the song Madness by Muse.

**** So, hey you guys! I'm posting these even if I didn't get very many comments, but I need to have at least three reads in my new book (Ready Set... [The Ready Ste fan fiction]) and I already have two so, taylorhi? read it maybe?****