Ch. 12

**********I have a bit of writer's block, but I have a good idea. Let's hope it turns out okey. ***********

"We are infinate," Charlie said, going through the light tunnel. Tears streamed my face. Yeah, I cry in this movie, Perks of Being A Wallflower. It's probably the only movie that made me cry. Other than The Vow.

I was snuggled in Zayn's chest, his shirt soaked where my head was resting. Harry was lying on me, so we were kinda smooshed into a samich, me being in the middle.

"That is the greatest movie of all times!" I said, tear-strickenly.

Harry and Zayn chuckled. "It is quite a good movie," Zayn said.

"Now the interview is in about a half hour. Let's get up and moving," Harry said.

"Where's the interview?" Zayn asked. "What's it for?"

"Well, it's in West Hampstead and it's gonna be a live show."

"What channel?" I asked.

"Um... I don't know at the moment, but I'll check on my phone. Now go get ready! I bet the others are all ready to go." Harry ran upstairs.

I looked at Zayn ad realized something.

Crap.

"Zayn... what about your bruises?"

"What bruises?"

"On your face? From Harry punching you?"

"Oh... shit."

I started to crack my knuckles (my nervous habit), and I relaxed when I thought of an idea. "I can put some make up over it."

"Okey, come with me." We bolted upstairs and into the bathroom. "Where's your make up?"

"In the top drawer," I replied.

He pulled out my zebra-print make up bag. "Um... is this it?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, Harry got it for me for a present. Not really my style, but at least he put make up in it as well."

"Was he hinting at something?" Zayn said, a wry smile plastered on his face.

I had never thought of it that way before. "Well.... he.... that ass."

Zayn laughed. "Now come here and help me cover this."

"Sit down." He sat on the toilet seat. I sat right in his lap and started to work my magic. I tenderly put some concealer on his wound. Luckily, we both had the same skin type, or he would look like a doll. He whimpered at the pain, so I kissed his lips. He stopped whining. Next I put some powder on him, and he looked like his normal self. Flawless, stunning, and beautiful.

I stopped and looked him in the eyes. Those gorgeous caramel eyes stared straight back at me. I couldn't resist any longer. I pressed my lips against his. He looked shocked, but relieved that I had done it.

****MATURE CONTENT!!!! again, not really. more than last time though****

He wrapped his arms around me, and his lips guided me to do everything. I didn't need to do anything out of my own free will because Zayn already knew what he wanted to do with me, and I wasn't gonna get in the way of that.

Our lips melted together like mountain snow under the summer sun. I pulled him closer to me, and our chests were touching. I could feel my rapid heartbeat pound against my chest and I was surprised that he didn't notice. I could faintly hear it too... or was that his heartbeat? 

He pulled away slowly, smirking, but in a good way. He bit his bottom lip, which made me want him more. "Zayn, stop doing that!" I whined.

"Doing what? This?" He gave me puppy-dog eyes and tugged at his lips some more.