~ Forever Broken ~

~•~
She was slipping, falling, plummeting into the darkness with nobody to catch her. Nobody to hold that net. She didn't have a light to her shadows. She was shattering into a million pieces that couldn't be put back together. She was alone. She was broken.

She would be forever broken.
~•~

Their story isn't over just yet.

Lauren had grown considerably since meeting Carl. She started out as just a girl, brave yet foolish in ways of her head and her heart. She led with emotion, and it nearly killed her more than once. As she grew, circumstances hardened her, while others broke down her walls, attacking where she was most vunerable; Her heart.

Months of torture passed and she stopped seeing love as her weakness, but as a strength, as her anchor to sanity. She needed him, more than anyone else could ever understand. He was the only one that could see through the shields of stone she had surrounded herself with.

She chose anger over pain, always.

Carl learned that he didn't need to rely on the strengths of other people to protect himself. He left his childhood behind and stepped into the world to follow his own heart, to make his own choices. It had changed him, for better and for worse. He was stronger, but he lacked trust. He found it hard to feel much for other people, only those he cared most about. He would do anything to make sure her heart continued to beat. He would never stop fighting as long as she stood next to him.

He chose selflessness over loss, always.

He would be her strength and she would be his heart.

"It sucks, dosen't it? When you've come so far only to realise that you don't know shit about the world, about the people in it. You think you're strong, that nobody can break you, nobody can take away what you have and leave you the shell of the person you once were. C'mon, smile, cry... I want to see it before I take everything away...

You think I'm going to kill you? Nah. Darling, I don't have to kill you to see you broken. I'll take it piece by piece, until you beg me to put you out of your misery. I promise you that."

In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.

~•~

Book three guys! What an achievement. Forever Alone has got an unreal amount of reads, almost 50k!!!!! I never in a million years thought I would reach that many! And it's all thanks to you <3

I couldn't leave it with Forever Unfinished, it felt like it wasn't finished yet, it felt anti-climactic and I had a few ideas to continue so I did! And here we are with Forever Broken

Remember to vote and comment on every chapter, I love to read comments and I love to see people liking my chapters and voting so a special thanks to everyone who has voted on every chapter in the past books <3

So enjoy the feels, dramatic plot lines and Larl moments!

- The Bat Shit Crazy Author Lady