chapter 15

When I woke up that morning I had expected Stiles to be there. But instead I was met with a little note that was on his pillow.

Hey princess, since I'm pretty sure the rest off the group is still asleep, I'm making us some breakfast. Come down if you feel hungry!

❤ Stiles.

I smiled at his cuteness. How could he always be such a sweetheart? Before I went downstairs I threw on some shorts and a tank top. When I got downstairs I saw Allison and Isaac both laying on the two couches that they had 'claimed' the night before, clearly passed out. Then when I got to the kitchen, Stiles was making some pancakes while humming the song fancy. I went up behind him and put my hands down on his shoulders fastly. He jumped, allmost dropping the pancakes and he turned around angrily.

"Katie! You don't DO that to people, what are you? Five?" He yelled. His hair was messier than usual and his voice was still a bit raspy from sleeping. It made him ten times hotter. I really liked mornig Stiles.

"Precisely." I smirked, kissing his cheek. He just groaned in annoyance.

"You're such a girl..."

"Yeah, I wonder where that comes from... Maybe Its because off my boobs" I giggled. He was trying to keep a straight face, but I could see he was dying with laughter on the inside. Eventually he just smiled at me while putting a plate with perfectly baked pancakes in front off me.

"Thanks, Stilinski. Its really sweet of you." I kindly smiled, he just shrugged and mumbled something I couldn't understand, probably just you're welcome. We ate our pancakes and in the mean time, Allison and Isaac started waking up. They both got into the kitchen and started making coffee while they where having a conversation about something funny they had seen on instagram. Lydia started walking down the stairs with a warm smile on her face.

"Whats up, guys. Did everybody sleep well?"

I looked over at Stiles and shot him a smug grin.

"Yeah, I slept like a princess." I turned to Lydia and smiled, I heard some small giggles coming from Stiles' direction. After some small talk Scott came walking out of his room, his hair all messy and a blanket over his shoulders.

"Good morning people, how y'all doing?" He asked with a redneck accent. We all laughed and got back to our breakfast. When everybody was done Lydia started talking.

"I checked the weather this morning and its going to be really sunny in about 20 minutes, so I think it would be a good idea if we all get in our swimsuits and walk out too the lake!"

We tought that was a great idea so we agreed. Since I was already done with my breakfast I decided to get ready and take a shower. Once I got in the shower, I shaved my legs since they where the only place where stubles had been growing. After that I put on my terrific bikini, a teal colored Triangl bikini. I allso brought a white oversized swimsuit coverup so I threw that one on too, because walking down in just a bikini seemed a bit weird. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had to say, I looked kinda hot. Then I packed a beach bag with a towel, suncream and some magazines. When I got downstairs I saw that Lydia, Isaac and Stiles where aleady at the lake so I started walking towards them. The lake was really just a few feet away from the back porch. When I got closer to Stiles his back was facing me. His back musles made my mind go full off dirty toughts. Why do back musles need to be so damn atractive? I said hi and he quickly turned around.

Holy shit!

Shirtless Stiles was even hotter than I remembered. But then again, the only time I had seen him shirtless was for a brief second when I was completely wasted. His chest was really tanned, with cute freckles and moles covering his whole torso. He didn't really have a full on sixpack but he was definetly toned. It was like he was made in heaven. I sighed.

Damn.

---------------------------------------

Stiles POV:

"Hi."

I turned around and I saw her. I froze she looked so gorgeous. The way the sun hit her face, the way her bikini looked perfect on her curves, the her tan skin popped out and ofcourse the way that white dress-y thing hung lose from her body, covering her up just a bit. She didn't just look hot, she looked like a fucking angel. I had never been so atracted to a person. She looked like she came straight out off my dreams.

I looked up at her and I noticed that we where both just staring at each other. Neither of us could take our eyes off each other and it felt kinda good to know that I have the same effect on her.

"Guys, is there something wrong?" Isaac said, his voics ful of curiousidy. Katie and I both snapped out of our daze and looked at Isaac.

"No! No, nothing's wrong!" Katie franticly said. Isaac and Lydia exanged a knowing look but shurgged it off. Katie walked past me to the little field that was in front of the pier. She took placed her towel next to Lydia's. She took that white dress-y thing off and I tried not to look at her butt, even though I already knew I would fail... Time to lighten up the mood! I ran towards her and swooped her over my shoulders.

"STILES, PUT ME DOWN!" She said, while smacking my butt.

"Nope, no way!" I shrieked and I ran to the pier. She was yelling at me not to throw her in the water, that I would regret it. But I just ignored her and tried to throw her in. While she was mid-air she somehow managed to grab my arm and pull me down with her. We both cried out when we hit the cold water. When we surfaced she started splashing water in my face.

"You asshole!! You're SO anoying!"

"I c-c-can't b-br-breath! Stop you win it's to c-cold." I stuttered. She didn't stop so I grabbed her hands. We had somehow gotten to the edge of the pier and I allmost hit my head when she struggled to get out off my grip. The end the pier was facing the lake house and since our heads diddn't come further than the edge our friends couldn't see us.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry for tlthrowing you in the water! Since you dragged me down with you we are even right?" she stopped struggling and looked into my eyes.

"I guess so.." she trailed off.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look yet?" I asked with a smile on my face. She started blushing and looked down.

"No."

I grabed her waist under water and pulled her to me. She looked up at me in suprise and noticed that our faces where really close to each other.
"You look really beautiful right now." I whispered. My eyes quickly shot to her lips and back to her eyes, she just looked at me, her eyes filled with happyness.

Then we kissed.