chapter 2

Stiles POV:

I was looking at her trough out the whole period. I didn't know why but for some reason she kinda took my breath away. She had the most beautiful smile. When we bumped into each other she was all awkward and cute and I couldn't stop smiling. Of course I didn't blame her because I'm the most awkward, clumsy person you'll ever meet.

She cought me looking at her and I quickly turned away. In front of me was my best friend Scott. He stared at me with a knowing look.

"what?" I wisperd at him.

"Dude, why are you staring at the new girl? I tought you still liked lydia."

"Jesus Scott I was just looking at her. plus lydia and I are just friends. You and I both know I sadly don't have a chance with her. Besides, why do you always need to be so dramatic?" I said to him, clearly annoyed.

"Stiles, you're the dramatic one in this friendship."

"No I'm the sarcastic, awkward one in this friendship. Even though you're pretty awkward as well."

Then the bell rang, whitch meant first period was over. I looked over to Katie and saw she was laughing about something Allison said. Her giggle was so contageous I had to hold back my own smile. You know those people that have those unique, funny laughs that just make you super happy? Yeah, well she was definetly one of those people.

Katie's POV:

I was currently sitting at lunch with my new friends and I was pretty happy. I was sitting next to Lydia and Stiles, across from me where Allison, Scott and Isaac. I just got to meet Scott and Isaac and I thought they were really nice. I noticed that Isaac was even taller than Stiles and I cursed myself for not wearing heels.

"- And then the lacrosse ball hit him right in the face!" Stiles said with a big smile. He was telling us an emberrassing story about Scott and I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe. you see, what happens when I laugh really hard I get the hiccups and It's just really emberrassing.

So everyone's laughter faded and I was still giggling while having the hiccups and occaisinaly snorting like a pig. Stiles looked at me in curiosidy and I just blushed and explained.

"I'm sorry this just always happens when I laugh to hard."

"Oh I should keep that in mind because it's really cute."

I just looked at him in disbelief, and he started to get a little flustered. He looked so sweet and adorable and it made my heart pound really fast in my chest, feeling how my own cheeks start to heat up all suddenly.

"Uh well.. I mean-damn. I-I didn't-"

"It's cool Stilinski." I told him.

the bell rang and I started to get up. I exchanged phone numbers with the group and walked to my next period.

---------------------------------------

The day went by quickly, when I got home I made myself a cup off tea and headed towards my new room. Because most off my stuff was still in boxes I decided to wait with making my homework and start unpacking for a bit. I started with the first box and saw that it was filled with framed pictures.

Oh god, time for a trip down memory lane...

I scrolled trough my plalist and put on 'I write sins not tragedies' by panic! At the disco and softly hummed along with the song. I took the first one out and saw that it was the picture of me and my family on our trip to Amserdam. It is the capital of this small country called the Netherlands. We where standing in front this big artwork that said:
I-amsterdam. I was probably about 14 years old with a bright smile on my face and my arms wraped around my parents. I remember being so happy to finaly go there because we had some cousins that lived there and they always told me strange story's about the country that facinated me. Like how there are litterly NO mountains or hills at all, or how everyone rides a bike to school or even work, or the way they celebrate christmas; with this priest lookin' dude called sinterklaas who has helpers that climb down you chimney to put cookies and candy in your shoe. It all sounded so weird and foreign. Eventualy we decided to make a road trip trough a big part of Europe since the neighbouring country's where all less than a 2 hour drive away. It was probably the best trip of my life and I would love to go back sometime. I put the piture on my nightstand and move on to the next one.

After an hour of unpacking I hear a car pull up to the driveway and I look out off the window to see my mom walk to the front porch. She probably went to target to get sone stuff for our new house. I've heard from a lot of people that we look quite similar; dark blond hair, small but pointy nose, choclate brown eyes, face filled with frecles etc. Some people even think she's my sister since my parents had me when they where both still very young.

"Katie, I'm home!" I hear her kind voice yell up the stairs.

"Hi mom, when's dinner?"

"In about two hours."

"Kay, thanks."

"Did you do your homework."

"No I'm about to start, I was busy with unpacking."

"Okay honey, make sure to do it well and don't get to distracted by your phone!"

"No, mom." I groan, she always says that and it's kind of anoying. Even though I get realy easily distracted by my phone during homework.

After a while I hear my dad come home and my mom calls me down to set the table.

Ugh I hate setting the table. #firstworldproblems

When I get downstairs my nose is instantly filled with the delicious scent off bolognese sauce, my favourite. When I've set the table we all sit down and talk about our day.

"So, how was the first day off school?" My dad asks.

"It actually went way better than I expected, I made some friends and in some off the classes I already covered the subject we are working on in New York."

"Well that sounds great honey, how about you bill, how was your first day at the new job?" my mom asks my dad.

"It went great, they are very welcoming here in Beacon hills."

"Yeah I've noticed that two." I say. To be honest I feel really blessed with my family, at times they can be very strict but I know they mean well. Our conversation went on for a while. I went back upstairs to finish my homework and after that I took a quick bath, relaxing myself before going to bed. When I finally lay my head down on my soft pillows, I realise how tired I actually am. Thinking about my first day makes my stomach flutter with exitment. I never ever thought that I would be exited to go to school but I genuely was. It doesn't take long for my eyelids to fall down and I fall Into a peacefull sleep.