chapter 6

Katie's POV:

We where about 15 minutes into watching the little mermaid when Stiles started to awkwardly shake his arms.

I rolled my eyes at him."What are you doing?"

"My arms are falling asleep. They where on the head rest and it started to annoy me."

"Well you're annoying me with you spastic arm movements."

"Then where do you want me to put them?" He asked.

"Just put them over my legs" I told him. I said it as normally as I could, but my heart started pounding really fast. Was I really letting my hot, GUY friend put his arms on my legs?

He started getting all awkward, swallowing loudly and blushing like a freaking tomato.
"I-I don't uuh.. Are-are you sure?"

"Stilinski don't be such a baby and put your hands on my legs, geez." I said with a smile on my face.

Then as he put his arms on my legs, he started getting confident.

"You know.. When most girls ask me to put my hands on their legs, they don't mean it quite like this." He glared at my legs and started running his fingertips slowly over my knee's.

How could this boy go from all awkward and dorky, to this confident cocky guy in a matter of seconds?

"Oh yeah, then what are they reffering to?" I sighed while crossing my arms in front of my chest. Looking at him with knowing eyes.

I already knew what he was trying to do.

"Well wouldn't you like to know huh?" He confidently told me.

"Stilinski what are you telling me?" I narrowed my eyes at him in curiousity.

"I'm just saying the next time you come over you shouldn't wear something that turns me on so much, unless you plan on handeling it yourself of couse." He said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes. The flirting between us had only gotten worse in the last few weeks.

"Yeah you wish, Stilinski." I giggled.

---------------------------------------

We where about to start watching Mulan, our second disney movie.
I stood up, walking to the kichen for some beers. Stiles looked at me with curious eyes.

"Why are we drinking?"

"Becouse this movie gets ten times better when you have alcohol in your system."

Instead of sitting back down on my previous spot, I went to sit next to him. I crossed my legs so one of my knee's hit his thigh, and our arms where brushing each others. I felt tingles at the places our body's touched. It looked so innocent, but it was making me go crazy on the inside. Stiles cleared his troat and looked at the screen nervously, allthough he didn't seem unhappy with our body's so close to each other. Even with my previous boyfriends I had never felt so much atraction towards them, the tention growing thick between us as we both just looked at the screen, pretending nothing else was going on. We both accasionally took a swig from our bottle, sitting in silence even though neither of us where really paying atention to the images that flashed in front of us.

After a while I started getting pretty tipsy. We had both just finished our second beer, and considering I was a lightweight when it came to alcohol, my sight started getting a little blurry and the movie started getting funnier. As my favorite song came on I began to sing along to the lyrics. I eventually ended up dancing in front of Stiles while I was doing my musical part.
He laughed at me.

"You can dance girl! Maybe you should come over here and put those hips to more use?" He started flirting again.

I just rolled my eyes and sat down next to him, a little out of breath.

When the movie was allmost over Stiles and I where totally wasted. We where both laughing about something silly happening in the movie.

"Hahaha you should watch where you're going!" I slurred as Stiles stood up and allmost tripped.

I got up next to him and cought him looking down at my body.

"You know you'd look ten times better if that was my shirt" He said with a grin on his face.

"You checking me out, Stilinski?"

"So what if I am?"

"You know being drunk and horny isn't a good combination, right?"

He laughed at me.
"So, I've decided its time to go night night... You commin' or what?" Stiles mumbled while slowly walking up the stairs, trying not to fall down.

"Fine but I'm taking the bed." I yelled, walking up the stairs after him.

As I enterd his room I saw him taking his shirt off. I gasped as I saw his toned, broad chest. As my eyes started getting used to the darkness I could see all the little moles and freckles that coverd his skin.

"Oh god, have mercy." I mumbled as I checked him out one last time before taking off my shoes and bra, getting in his bed.

"Hey thats my spot!" Stiles cried.

I just groaned and patted the other side of the bed.

"If you touch me stilinski, I will kill you!"

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to touch each other in the morning, now we must sleep."

He got in bed and I turnd to face him.

"Goodnight Stiles."

"Hmm I love it when you say my name-OUCH!"

"Shut up and go to sleep Stilinski."

"Alright alright geez. G'night princess."

Even in my drunk and half asleep state, I still heard the little nickname he had called me. Luckily it was dark 'couse I'm pretty sure my cheeks where the colour of strawberry's.