chapter 13

Stiles POV:

"YOU KISSED HER!? HOLY SHIT!" Scott wisper-yelled, when I had told him the whole story off what had happened. We where sitting at our usual lunch table but for some reason all our female friends had dissapeared.

"Yeah, and she kissed me back! Crazy huh?" I huffed.

"Then that means that she likes you." Isaac said.

"Appatently so, she told me she did after our kiss. No idea why, but she does. Even though I haven't really done anything like-worthy."

"At least you know now, so what's your next move?" Isaac said, Scott nodding in agreement.

"Well.. Its kinda complicated..." I said, right after the bell rang and we had to go to class.

My mind was still clouded with our kiss. I don't think I'm ever going to forget the way her lips melted so perfectly against mine. It felt so good to finally kiss her. I loved the taste of her cherry lip gloss and it had me screaming for more. But I had to wait, untill she's ready to be with me. I don't know what was in her past, but I knew it was really bothering her. I knew how it felt to have your heart broken though. I was only dating Malia for about three weeks before she cheated on me with Theo. I knew I didn't love her but it still felt horrible. With Katie it was different though. I felt like I could lay my heart open and trust her with my life.

I trusted her, and trusting people was something that was never really easy for me.

---------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

Allison, Lydia and me had spent our whole lunch break talking about my kiss with Stiles. Allison said that I should wait untill I knew for sure that I wanted to be with him. Lydia on the other hand said that I should go on a few dates and see what happens. And I honestly didn't have a clue on what I should do next.

When I walked trough the door of our biology classroom, I saw that Stiles was already there. My heart skipped a beat when he looked at me. At first he seemed a bit suprised and nervous, but after a few seconds he brightly smiled at me. It made my cheeks heat up and I lighty smiled back, bowing my head a bit forward and walking to my seat. We where about 6 feet apart and I could still feel his presence affecting me. We where drawn together like magnets and I felt the urge to get up and kiss him all over again. His lips where like a drug to me, it only had to happen once and I was already adicted immediately wanting more. I didn't really know how I was supposed to get trough the class with him near me, let alone talk to him of even be next to him. I never would've tought a guy could have such an impact on me.

After class Lydia sent a message in our group text. It was for me, Allison, Scott, Stiles and Isaac.

Lydia:
Hey guys, I have the most awesome idea! Meet me in front off the library.

So when school was over I texted my parents that I would be home a little later, and made my way to the library. When we where all there Lydia started talking.

"My parents asked me to check on our lake house this weekend, to make sure everything is okay before we sell it. So I thought it would be a great idea if you guys wanted to come with me! We would leave on friday night and return on sunday. I already checked the weather and its going to be sunny all weekend, we could go swimming and kanoeing. It would be fun, what do you guys think?"

"That sounds really great! I don't really have anything planned for this weekend so it should be good, I'd have to check with my parents but other than that I'm in!" I said. The rest of the group all nodded in agreement and we where all berry exited to go to the lake house.

"Is there gonna be enough room for all of us?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah I think so, there are three bedrooms so we could do boys and girls rooms. Maybe one room for our luggage. Oh and make sure you guys bring your bathingsuits 'couse were deffinetly going swimming!"

"I'm so excited!" I sqealed. Then we all laughed and started plannig out the details.

When I got home I asked my parents if I vould go and they instantly said yes. This weekend allso happened to be their anniversary so they where happy to have the place to themselves. I hot do exited that I ran upstairs to figure out which off my bikini's was worthy of taking with me. I had to look perfect,

especially for Stiles.