chapter 1

I heard my alarm go off and I instantly turnt the other way, I was so NOT ready for my first day in Beacon Hills!

Because my dad got a new job we had to move all across country, I didn't want to move to this small town, I loved New York.

I groaned and untangled my body from the sheets, already wanting to turn back to my warm bed.

Oh bed, you're my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye.

I quickly got in the shower and washed my hair, apllied some make up and put on the outfit I had chosen the night before; some high waisted short's, a cute Starbucks top, my infamous red flannel and some old vans.

"Katie you have to leave for school!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

I walked into our new kitchen and quickly took a banana and some coffee in a to-go cup.
"Have fun!" my mom and dad said at the same time, and they both gave me a hug.

As I was allmost at the door I said. "Of course I'm gonna have fun, It's not going to be awkward at all!"

Yes that's correct, i speak fluent sarcasm.

I got to my new school quite early, I was just sitting in my car convincing myself I could do this. I got out of my car and walked to BHHS, then because of my clumsyness I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't see you I was just-"

"Oh that's okay honey don't worry about it. I love that flannel where did you get it?" I was met by a short girl with long strawberry blond hair and a award winning smile.

"Oh-uhm I don't know, just a small shop in New York."

"You must be the new girl! I'm Lydia, and you are going to be my new best friend." she smiled.

"I'm Katie... But how did you know I was the new girl?"

"Well this is a small town, word travels fast around here."

"Haha of course it does." I giggled.

"So whats your first class?" Lydia asked. We slowly started walking to school.

"Uuhm I haven't gotten my scedule yet but if you don't mind, could I come sit with you at lunch?"

"Sounds good! My friends will absolutely love you!" she squiked. By now we were in the hallways and allmost everyone was staring at us.

"You better get used to it. They love fresh meat at this school. Especially somebody as gorgeous as you" lydia told me with a grin.

Then the first bell rang indicating first period was about to start. I said goodbye to lydia and made my way to the office. I got my scedule, giving the lady that gave it to me a small smile, and wanking towards my first class.

But then I bumped into someone.

Again.

Damn my clumsiness was on a roll today.

"I'm sorry! You okay?" the boy I bumped into said. I had to look up at him. Damn he was hot! He was about six foot tall, a jawline made by the gods themselves. A pale skin with moles and freckles dotted all over them. And don't even get me started on those eyes...

"Somebody home?" he asked me.

Oh god I was totally staring at him not even saying anything.

"Yeah, sorry I-uuh I didn't-uh see you there sorry." I stutterd.

"Haha That's okay. You're the new girl aren't you?"

"Yes uhm-my name is katie" I said while awkwardly offering my hand.

Wow this was going so wel.

"Hi my name is stiles." he luckely shook my hand while he smiled at me. His smile was so happy and sincere it was adorable.

"Do you know where your first class is?"

"Yes I have biology first."

"well that's cool because I have biology two... Do you-maybe want to uuhm walk together?"

"Sure"

As we were walking towards biology we kinda started talking.

"So... What brings you to the fabulous Beacon Hills!?" he asked with his hands waving around suporting his statement.

I liked him already.

"Well My dads company has a factory down here and they promoted him to come work here so unfortunatly we had to leave New York and come live here."

"you don't like it here?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just really liked living in New York because I grew up there. And I love big city's."

He seemed to understand as he gave me a small smile. We arrived at biology and I saw lydia sitting in one of the seats talking to a girl with dark brown hair and a shy smile. She seemed really nice. I quickly said goodbye to stiles, who seemed a bit sad wen I was walking away, but I shrugged it off.

"Heey Katie! I see you found your way around school fast! This is my friend Allison."

"Nice to meet you!" I said.

"Yeah nice to meet you too! Lyds already told me a lot of things about you."

"O really?" I asked, curious as to what The srawberry blonde could've said about me.

"Yeah she was right, you are wearing a qute outfit" Allison said.

I blushed "thanks."

After that the teacher started her story about something boring. I glanced over my shoulder an I saw stiles looking at me. He quickly turned his attention to the teacher but I still cought him. After a while I started thinking. My first day in Beacon Hills and I kinda made some friends and I met a cute boy who was kinda checking me out...

Maybe moving to Beacon hills wasn't that bad after all.