chapter 4

We eventually ended up going to a couple of stores, but we didn't really buy anything.

Since Allison and I had driven to the mall together, she was giving me a ride home.

"So what is the real reason you didn't respond to that Calum guy" Allison asked, clearly not over the rejection I gave him.

I sighed. "I told you three times already, I wasn't Interested."

"So it's not because of that little thing you have going on with Stiles?" Allison told me with a grin.

I gasped"wha- NO! I can't believe you think I have something going on with a guy I haven't even known for a week!"

"Well, I've only known you for a week and we have something going on!" she joked.

By now we were at my house and I quickly jumped out of the car.

"I'll see you later Allison!" avoiding the subject. 

---------------------------------------

I walked into the kichen with a still sleepy head, I had woken up a few minutes ago and I was really craving some coffee.

I groaned as I noticed there wasn't any left.
I quickly threw on some clothes and started making my way to the nearest Starbucks.

When I got there I ordered my usual caramel latte and when I got it I started walking down the street to my car, the coffee still in my hand.

Then I saw a familliar face walking on the other side of the road.

"Stilinski!" I yelled. And I walked across the street.

"Heey katie! How are you doing?"I noticed he wasn't alone.

There was a man with him, he was about the same age as my dad and looked quite like stiles. Exept his eyes where a light shade of blue instead of the choclate brown ones I had quickly gotten used to.

"I'm good, I just got some coffee from Starbucks." I ansered.

"Well this is my dad, dad this is Katie. She's a friend from school."

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Stilinski." I said while shaking his hand.

"Oh, so this is that girl you won't shut up about?" He asked stiles.

"DAD!! REALLY!?"
At this point Stiles got all red and flustered, looking at his dad with disbelief.

"Haha, I'm just kidding of couse. And please call me John."
Stiles refused to look at me for the rest of the conversation. It got a little awkward after that.

"Well I should go. I still have some homework to do. Stiles I will see you at school. And again it was a plesuere to meet you sir."

"You to Katie!" They waved at me and I walked back to my car. It was a funny thing, seeing stiles with his dad. I also noticed the Police uniform he was wearing but I was to shy to ask anything.

When I got home I decided on taking a day off. I was so stressed with school I barely even had time for myself these days. So I took my laptop, Ice cream, potato chips  and popcorn and sat down on the couch. I opened up netflix and decided to cath up on all the episodes I missed from my tv shows.

After a while my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Stiles.

"Hey, Katie. Whats up?"

"Just chillin', how about you?"

"Well I wanted to call to explain why my dad said some perticular things... Some untrue things."

I giggled. "Its fine Stiles, don't wory about it."

"Well I'll wory anyways. So when my dad said 'so thats the girl you're always talking about' he ment that I had mentioned you because you where new."

"Stiles, I think we both know you are in love with me and that's the reason your dad knows who I am." I said. Offcourse that's not what really thought, I just wanted to tease him a bit.

"Uhmm..." the line went completely silent.

I started laughing " Hahah, I'm just messing with you Stiles. I know he knows who I am because you told him there was a new girl in your class."

"You can't do that to people Katie! I allmost had a heart attack!!" He yelled.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Uuuhm... well-I uuh"

"Stiles come wash the dishes you left in the sink! I wont ask agian!" I heared Mr. Stillinski yell in the distance.

"Shit, Katie I gotta go. I'll see you on monday!"

"Okay but just remember I'm gonna tease you about this conversation forever!"

"Yeah, yeah... I know my awkwardness is very amusing to you. Now I really gotta go and do the dishes before my dad kicks my ass."

"Okay, bye!" I said.

We hung up and I went back to waching the walking dead.