"Special Chapter"

A/n: Guys before reading this... I wanna thank you so much for reaching this chapter because I put my efforts in this book just to give you a book to read and like. I don't do this just for myself, I do this for my dear readers...

Genevieve

At night...

Before we go to another kingdom in about two weeks, I was planning to go on a vacation with Marcus as in only me and him somewhere so yeah.... Maybe I should ask him, should I?

I was in inside my room then suddenly my mom (the Queen) came in.

"Mom what the heck?! Don't just come inside without knocking."

"It's your room anyways so it's fine, by the way... I'll be gone for a month because you know, something happened so I won't be here for a long time. I might come back after two months because I'm gonna be visiting some kingdoms." Mom said. "By the way, do you wanna come?"

speaking of kingdoms, I'm not going with you because I'm going to another kingdom... Should I tell her that?

"I can't go mom, I got lots of works to do. I'll be fine here, brother's with me."

Hope that works...

"Okay Genevieve, but you still need to choose one of the three guys to marry, if you chose one of them and I don't want that guy, you'll pick another guy and if I don't like it again, you'll pick the last guy and if I don't-"

"I get it mom, just get outta here already, your giving me some stress."

I threw a pillow on the door to show her that I really want her to leave right after I said the word..

"Your right but... Don't even pick Marcus to be your husband. His such a pathetic and disrespectful guy."

I liked Marcus because his stupid.... And dumb......, and disrespectful..... And coward..... And fun to be with- stop thinking about him... You need to ask him about going on a vacation Genevieve.

"Mom, he might be disrespectful, dumb and stupid but, I like that kind of a guy. He's an honest person. And a good looking one, a fun to be with one." I said.

Mom hold my hand then slap it.

Why did she slap my hand?

"Don't even try to go away with that guy." She said. "His not worth it."

After those words, she left my room.

Not worth it? Duh! He totally is, well kinda..

Minutes past, I was still thinking about asking Marcus to go somewhere far away but I just don't know if I should....

Someone knocked on the door..

Well finally someone knocked!

I threw a pillow on the door..

When the door opened, I saw Marcus with a pillow...

"What are you doing here Marcus? Why do you have a pillow with you? Do-don-don't tell me your gonna sleep-"

He hold my mouth and said.

"Shut it, I want to sleep quietly."

He moved towards me then sat in the bed....

By the way, I was already in the bed playing some colour switch, yeah I know, I change game. I want to know how to play it so yeah...

I moved so I won't be that close to Marcus.

"Why are you moving? It's not like I was going to eat you or anything." He said.

Well I know his not but, I'm not comfortable in the be with him...

Just as said last time, I'm more comfortable with Cedric...

"Well.... Ammm..... Ahh..." I said.

I don't know what to said so I kinda panicked.

"Why Genevieve, do you li-lik-like me?"

I looked at his face and then hold both of his cheeks by my hands...

"I thought you needed some sleep punk?" I asked him.

"Well......" He said then close his eyes.

His face looks so peaceful and pretty even when his sleeping, why am I saying this....?

I played with his hair and then he suddenly opened his eyes.

I kinda panicked so I pushed him so hard that he fell on the ground..

"Sorry Marcus."

"What the heck was that for?" He said then stand up.

"So sorry Marcus you just surprised me."

He sat on the bed...

He closed his eyes again...

"Hey Marcus, why are you here anyways?"

"To sleep duh."

"Well you have your room."

"Oh just shut up alright, I don't want to sleep there because my room is close to the maids room and they are chatting really loud."

   He have a point but still.... Why my room?!

"You could have just slept on the other boys room." I said.

His not moving.....

     Well I guess he's asleep so I'll just sleep like nothing happened and just forget about it.

A/n: Hope you liked this Special Chapter!