"Chapter Twenty-six"

Picture at the top: Genevieve and Marcus attending the party at the backyard.

Genevieve's POV

"Why do I need to wear this dress?" I asked Marcus.

"Well I need a partner of course. I don't want to let anyone know that I'm not dating anyone so I need a date just for tonight."

"Da-da-date? Also you can ask Bea and why is it me?"

"Well your good-looking and also I think (I like you) I mean your kinda my best friend to me."

"I will never be your best friend not even your friend."

How did I became his best friend? When did that happened?! I hate him, I'm not friends with him actually...

"Let's just go in the backyard you cry baby."

"A-cry-baby?" I asked madly while raising my fist getting ready to smash someone's face.

"Yes so shut your mouth and go with me downstairs and walk like a lady not a horse."

"What the, a horse?! Also you shut your mouth punko!" I said then step on his foot, accidentally?.

"Ow ow ow ow ow! You idi*t." He said then pushed me.

I bumped on the wall and my back hurts..

"I-I'm so sorry! A-are you alright?"

"What do you think?"

"Good?"

"Of course I'm not okay."

"Do you need ice?"

"No, also can you just leave me alone and continue your stupid party without me?"

"But." He said.

"But what, that your a cry baby and you need a person to walk with you?" I asked demonically.

"I I'm scared of many people looking at me that's all."He said in a serious way.

"Is that all?" Rick passed by and continue walking to get far from us.

"Well I need you Genevieve." He said in a totally serious way and with a little blush.

*Boom blush*

"Stupid of course I'll be your date for tonight, but after that."

"After what?"

"You will give me a one day day off."

Hahaha this is my chance...

"Sure but in one condition."

I have a bad feeling about this.....

"You can't say no for the rest of the night when we're in the backyard."

"Wait so I can't say no if we're in the backyard but I can say no if we're inside the mansion right? So I just need to say yes and don't say no."

This is so easy.

"Yup you just need to say yes and you can't say no."

"What if I said yes?"

"You'll be marrying me."

"Seriously?!"

"Just kidding Genevieve I'm just messing with you." He said and started to giggle.

His laugh gets louder and louder.

"Ehem! Shut up." I said then pulled him to go down stairs.

"So deal?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I guess so." I said.

We walk downstairs and go to the backyard...

The music their playing is "Beauty and the Beat" by: Justin Bieber.

Is this really a royalty party???

"Are you sure your guests are all from royalty?" I asked.

"Yes they just love loud music also, I don't even know what that song is." He said.

A/n: I'm stopping the chapter here because in the next chapter, something is going to happen and it's super exciting!!!

Next chapter coming up!