"Special Chapter"

A/n: Just so you know guys this is not chapter 29 because this is a Valentine special so hope you enjoy! ^_^

Hey Genevieve I think this is the day you've been waiting for. Bea said.

I have nothing to wait for today. I said.

Are you kidding me? She said.

No. I said.

Do you know what the occasion is? She asked.

No, also I don't have time for occasion, I came here for my mission not to celebrate something. I said.

Oh my gosh you don't participate in any occasions? She asked.

Well I participate on some. I said.

Like what? She asked.

Let's see... Parties, prom, missions, vacation. I said.

Oh my! You don't celebrate your birthday?! She asked.

Of course I celebrate my own birthday! I said.

But do you know it's Valentine's Day today? She asked.

Oh! That's why I saw Rick, Cedric, and Marcus making chocolates and cookies by there own hands in the kitchen. I said.

Who are they making it for? She asked.

Well I don't know. I said.

Wait a sec, maybe it's for you! She said.

What the? Your kidding me right? I asked.

No silly I'm serious. She said.

Eh? I said then raise one of my eyebrow.

She also raised one of her eyebrow.

A.... ahahahahahahaha! We both laughed.

Ehem, if you excuse me I'm going to the garden to drink some latte. I said.

Yeah sure. She said.

Today is our day off right? I asked.

Hmmm.... Yeah. She said.

Then bye! I said then started to go outside.

Marcus's POV

So guys, who are you giving this home made cookies and chocolates for? I asked.

Well mine is toasted so I'm giving it to you so you'll taste the bitterness of your heart. Rick said.

Ehh? Cedric and I said.

I'm giving this to Genevieve. Cedric said.

Oh please don't waste the chocolate and gave it to Genevieve, your just wasting it. I said.

Why Marcus, feeling a little Jealous? Or maybe your giving chocolate to the same person that's why your planning to stop Cedric. Rick said.

This kid is a genius....

Well yeah so I will only say this once, I think I got a crush on Genevieve but of course I don't tell anyone about it because you know it's awkward that the guy has a crush on the girl because the girl should be the one having a crush on the guy. What am I saying? So yeah I felt quite jealous about it and I just don't like Cedric...

No of course I'm not jealous about it, I don't even know what your talking about. I said.

Then why are you writing a "G" on all of the cookies? Rick asked.