"Chapter nineteen"

At Mcdo.......

Marcus and I ordered two large fries and a juice for him and a sundae for me...

Marcus bite one fries....

"So how is it?" I asked him.

"It's go- I mean this thing is disgusting."

(Did he just say disgusting? Oh didn't he know that fries are my fav and I don't want him to say disgusting in front of me as in he said disgusting in front of me!)

"What did you say?!" I asked him madly while I'm holding his cup of drink and his drink popped because of my strong hands that wants to hold his neck and kill him.

"Nothing." He said while looking at me like I did something wrong well yeah I did something wrong more than the cup as in "more wrong" (stealing).

"I'll just get you another drink." I said then stand up.

"No thanks I can do it." He said then stand up.

I sat again...

Marcus's POV

What the heck is wrong with her?her hands looks so angry and her face, did I do something wrong?..

While I'm in the drink refilling station, I stopped filling my cup and look at her for a sec or like five minutes then suddenly it's like the world stopped and my heart starts to beat like a drum... What's wrong with me? What's happening? I said while holding the left of my chest..

I feel like someone's pinching my heart..

I continued refilling my cup and go back to our table..

"So, what did you put in your cup?" She asked then looked at me.

Don't look at her face don't look at her face! What's happening to me? Marcus, she's just a maid, she's a commoner. I'm not going to fall in love with a commoner right? Or am I?

I looked at her face for a sec then go straight to the drink refilling station because I spilled my drink because of my elbow bumped In it.

I refilled my cup then go back to my sit...

"What's your problem Marcus?" She asked.

"Nothing just shut up and finish your sundae, it might not be like ice cream anymore it might be a drink now." I said while blushing just a tiny bit.

"What's your with you? Your face is turning red."

"What? No no no, it's just, it's so hot in here and I also need to go to the washroom, yeah I gotta go to the washroom so." I said then stand up and go straight to the washroom.

Genevieve's POV

What's your with him? Wait a sec, don't tell me, he has a crush on me? Oh please Genevieve don't think about romance right now! Think about how you'll get back to Cattelion kingdom and bring back the ring... I'm blushing!..

Marcus came back and I finished my fries and my sundae already...

"So should we go home?" I asked him.

"Okay."

We exit Mc Donald's then we rode a bus and return home.

We're walking to the side walk of the street to his home because the bus stop is kinda far from Marcus's mansion.

It started to rain....

Marcus opened his umbrella and shared it with me... I feel special and happy...

😳😌😄😶- this is me while walking with him...

Bea's POV

What's taking Genevieve so long? I need to go to the washroom!!!

A/n: Bea is still waiting for Genevieve to come out of the room.....

A/n: Guys, did you liked this chapter? If yes, comment and vote, thanks!!