'Chapter fourteen'

"You know what, never mind just get outta here okay." Marcus said.

"Okay, sheesh! You don't need to be that mean." I said then go downstairs.

In the second floor at my room...

Right now I'm packing my bag or let's call it luggage... I failed, I didn't find the gold ring and Marcus is mad because of me and I made Rick mad and ugh! I hate my life...

I finished packing my luggage, all I need to do is to get dressed up and call my private plane and go home, I've been here for one and a half month now and I'm going back to Cattelion kingdom. I'm not strong enough to live in this village. I didn't complete my mission...

I get dressed in black with a matching polka dot black bag. Is it really polka dot?

(You can see the picture up)

I exit the room then go straight downstairs so no one can see me.

"Where are you going Genevieve?" Bea asked.

"Well it's non of your business." I said then push her out of my way.

I started running....

"You'll pay for this!"

"Oh here's 20 bucks catch it!" I said then throw a 20 bucks on her face then continue running.

"That's not what I meant! Whatever never mind."

I exit the mansion and now I'm in The garden but I call it maze garden because it's hard to get out.

"Oh come on!" I said while finding the exit.

There is no other way to get out of here than entering the garden...

"Where do you think your going?" Marcus asked.

"Ah! You surprised me you jerk!" I said then slapped him in the face using my bag.

"Hey that hurts!" He said. "Anyways where are you going and what are you wearing you can't wear that in my mansion! Where's your uniform?"

"No time for chit chat I'm going."

"Going where?"

"That's the third time you asked me that question and also, it's non of your business!!"

I ignored him then continued running..

"Aye, what are you wearing?" Rick asked.

"Clothes! Get out of my sight!" I said then pushed him into the bushes.

"Why is this always happening to me?"

I saw the end of the garden then I'm going straight but someone hold my wrist then I turned around and I saw prince Marcus.

"Please, don't ignore me." He said in a serious way.

My eyes opened..

"I-I'm n-not ign-noring you master Marc- I mean Marcus!"

"Your ignoring me!"

"Let me go!" I said while getting rid of his arm that was holding my wrist.

"I'm not letting you go!"

"Let go."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" He said then kissed me in the lips.

What's his problem there's no time for a goodbye kiss!? Geez am I really kissing this guy?...

I pushed him...

"What's your problem!?" I asked.

"I-I l-lo- like you." He said.

"But."

"Your a princess right? Princess Genevieve."

"But, how do y--"

"Your parents told me."

"How did the--"

"What's your answer, are you accepting me or what?" He asked while looking at me, excited of what I'm gonna say.

This is just so sudden.....

"I I of course I accept you, ( i think)"

"Well I guess we're a couple now?" He asked.

"I guess so."

"So are you going to continue returning back to your village?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to join you for your wonderful adventure?"

"Sure why not!"

"No!" Bea came, "This can't be happening! Marcus, I'm the one who should be your girlfriend not that bastard. I'm the one who came in this castle first and I should be the one who is getting those words!" Bea

"No that's not for you." Marcus said.

"Okay, sure we'll good luck, I guess you don't be needing this anymore!" Bea said then pull something from her pocket.

"Hah!! *.* what!?"