"Chapter Twenty-seven"

Characters:
Kim Soo Hyun- Marcus Arthur Rebel
Jun Ji Ah- Genevieve Royal
Im Yoona- Bea Diaz
I don't know- John Rick Rebel
Song Jae Rim- Cedric Butler
(that's why he became a butler)
More characters coming up!

Genevieve's POV

I can't say no now....

At the backyard..

"Ehem!" Marcus said.

Everyone turns their head and looked at Marcus, they started clapping and cheering.

What's the occasion anyways? 

"Today is the day, the important day for me!" He said.

People suddenly clap louder...

"So who is this person Prince Marcus?who is the lucky girl?" The girl asked.

"Hi princess Cassidy, well I'm telling you who it is right now." He said.

So she's princess Cassidy huh? Never met her before..

I'm standing beside Marcus in front of many people..

Marcus is in his knees and his now facing me seriously...

"Genevieve Royal, will you be my fiancée and be my future Mrs. Rebel or let's just start at dating?" He asked.

Wow wow wow, fiancé? We haven't even dated before where not even dating or anything. What do I say? I don't want to reject Marcus in front of many people. Oh wait! He planned this! That's why he wants me to say "yes" instead of no... Genius and stupid.

"Yes." I said.

I can't believe I said that. Now I can't take back what I've said.

Do I really love him anyways?

Cedric looked at my eye and I saw him, he was shocked, I think he's going to pass out or something, maybe a heart attack!

I saw Rick and he's also looking at my eye, he look totally angry and I think something bad is going to happen...

Marcus hold my hand and stand up and he suddenly hug me and kiss me in the forehead.

"I love you Genevieve." He said and hugged me more tight.

Tears suddenly come out of my eyes..

"I don't know what to say Marcus." I whispered.

I just can't be with him because, you know, I stole a golden ring from him and that's not right because if I become his future wife, how can I say that I just came here jut to take back what his kingdom stole from us?

"Sorry Marcus." I whispered and suddenly left him standing and I run inside the mansion hiding the tears of guiltless.

I stopped at the garden and go to the well...

I sat on the well.

"Why is this happening to me?" I asked myself while drying my tears.

"Wanna talk about it?" A guy came and sat beside me.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm the future king of Cattelion kingdom." He said.

How? Future king of our kingdom, how?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name?" He asked.

"Your age, of course your name!"

He smiled and gave me a handkerchief.

"I'm Tyron Phantohive."

"Wait so if your the future king of the "Cattelion Kingdom" ( which is my kingdom) you'll be marrying me- I meant Princess Genevieve Royal?!" I asked surprisedly.

"Yeah but she's missing."

Oh no...

"Wait, do you know where her parents are?" I asked.

"They're at the kingdom, they came back 3 days ago and now their so worried and her mom is in the hospital because her mom had a heart attack."

Heart attack?!

Oh my gosh what have I done?!