"Special Chapter/Chapter Thirty-nine"

Rick's POV

"Hey master, are you done yet?" Cedric asked while knocking on the door....

"No." I said.

"Why are you in the storage room anyways? Can I get in?"

"No."

"So, what's your plan?"

"My plan? Ahahahahahahaha! My plan is......... To scare Marcus to death."

"How?"

"Oh just shut up you beast! You have nothing to do with this!" I shouted.

"Ok master, good luck." Cedric said then started to walk.....

"Hey......... Hey....... Hey! Don't leave me here!"

"Sorry master, but I have nothing to do with your plan..... Bye!"

"Oh come on!"

Marcus's POV

Okay Marcus, you can stay here without them........ Scared, alone, with no one to talk to. You can do this.........

"I can't do this!"

I started to run upstairs........

While I'm walking upstairs, I heard someone talking in the storage room...

Bea's POV

In the second storage room upstairs.........

"Calling butler Ridge.......

Bea: hello? Hey butler Ridge, I got a plan....

Ridge: yes ma'am, so..... What's the plan?

Bea: You go to the mansion while we're still here in the island, don't let anyone see you.

Ridge: ma'am, I think that's gonna be hard to do with only me going inside.

Bea: first don't call me ma'am, call me milady, second just do what your gonna do! That's not my problem.

Ridge: ok milady, I'll come up with a plan.......

Bea: make your plan bulletproof or else you will be punished...

Ridge: yes ma'am!

Bea: don't call me ma'am! Call me milady, bye!

End of call......

I started to go outside....

"Ah!" I bumped on Marcus.

"Hey Maid, what's up?" He asked.

Oh no! I think he heard everything I said.....

"Nothing."

"Then why are you inside the storage room.... Also, who is butler Ridge?" He said while looking at me.

"Well.......... I'm just looking around and I saw this storage room so...." I said. "About the butler Ridge, his my friend Ridge, his a butler......"

"Why does he need to call you milady? And what's your plan in the mansion?"

"Oh that?! That's just my.......... My grandmas house! Yeah! Yeah........ My grandma is not on our house so I want him to get there to..... You know."

"What? I don't think that's the mansion your talking about Bea, you said, 'go inside the mansion while we're still here in the island, don't let anyone see you'."

"You have no evidence that I said that!"

"I have........ In my hand."

He take out his phone and go to the recording.........

I heard all the things I just said in the storage room..... I'm dead..

"So Bea, what are you?"

Genevieve's POV

In the terrace, with Tyron..... At night...

"The wind is so nice!" I said while drinking strawberry shake with chocolate and whipped cream.

"I know right." Tyron said while standing beside me.

"It's kinda getting cold too."

"Your cold, here..... Wear my jacket while we're still in the terrace." He said then remove his jacket and put it on my shoulders..

"Oh, thanks Tyron."

"Hey Genevieve, I wanna tell you something....."

"What is it? Is it a joke?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"It's a confession."

Marcus's POV

"So Bea, what are you? Are you a maid, a princess, a spy or a demon?! Tell me."

"Alright, well........I'm a spy princess so what?"

"First, what are you doing here spying on us? Second, your fired, get outta here."

"I'm here because of the golden ring, second sure I'm fired, with someone.."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

A/n: Guys I'll end the chapter here, this is getting more suspense.....