Chapter Thirty-Three

11:35 am

While Bea and I are walking...... We kinda got lost in the forest so.....

What are we going to do?! I asked.

Well, you stay here while I am going to find a way to get out of here and find some people then, go back and rescue you. She said.

But, can I just come with you? I asked.

Please, your a princess and I don't want you to suffer. She said.

Seriously? I asked.

Yeah seriously. She said.

She stared running away from me.

Okay so what do I do now? Hmm....... What time is it?

Ugh! The first time I don't have my phone in my pocket and I'm lost in the middle of the forest in a private island! I said.

Bea's POV

Okay so I stole Genevieve's phone and other technology in a reason, I am also the reason why she's lost in the middle of the forest.

Throwback:

In the vacation house....

So master, why did you summon me? I meant why did you call me? I asked.

Firstly, don't call me master because I'm just a butler, secondly, I need your help. Cedric said.

So, what do you need help for? I asked.

I want you to let Genevieve stay in the forest and also steal her technology so she is not connected to the social media. He said.

First, why would I steal my best friends phone? Second, why am I the one who needs to do all of this? Thirdly, what is the reason of all of this? I asked.

First, second and third answers, I don't want you to know my plan I just want you to do some parts of it. He said.

Okay I guess. I said.

Great! He said then hugged me.

Ok you can stop now. I said.

He stopped.....

End of throwback.....

So yeah, that's what happened..

Okay, where is this exit. I said.

Cedric's POV

To be honest, I hate Marcus, his always like "do this and don't forget to do that!" Kind of a person and he always says "do it perfectly!".

In the forest....

I saw Genevieve waiting in the same spot I told Bea to let her stay in...

Genevieve! I shouted.

She looked at me an then she smiled...

Oh thank goodness your here! I thought I'm gonna be here forever! She said then hugged me.

Wow.....

I hugged her.....

I feel like there is something wet on my shirt.....

Hey. I said.

I looked at her then I saw her sleeping in my shoulder while drooling...

Why does she look so good even when she's drooling? So cute, anyways, hey Genevieve, you might wanna stop drooling and sleeping on my shoulder. I said.

She's still sleeping..

Ok you can stay sleeping if you want. I said then sat under the tree then put her head on my lap.

I hugged her tightly......

Marcus's POV

At the phone texting:

Marcus: what's up?! What's the plan?

Barbara: oh hey bro, I got a very good plan.

Marcus: what is it?

Barbara: what if you and Genevieve walk in the forest then got lost, then you can let your feelings out and let we know you love her.

Marcus: what's plan b?

Barbara: I don't have a plan B but....

Marcus: but what?! Don't tell me you dot have a back up plan! I'll kill you if that happens.

Barbara: tsk! Brother! Can you shut your mouth for just a sec, I need to think of something.

Marcus: come on, what's up? What's your plan.

Barbara: to make this plan perfect, you need to don't let other people in the forest okay? Also find Genevieve first before someone else gets her.

Marcus: that's it?!

Barbara: oh wow! Look who's angry, I helped him on his problem but he didn't appreciate it.

Marcus: thank you but, is that all?

Barbara: that's all, also, it's hard thinking about it ok?

End of conversation.....