Chapter 24

"Look I need to get home now." Michael says after looking at his phone.

"Why?" Oscar whines.

"I think my cousin is going to have his ass handed to him." Michael says.

"What? Why?" Adriano questions.

"Well I think Arthur's brothers just found out what's been happening this past week." Michael says.  The others follow behind the alpha that was now running up the street. Alfred's house was a block away, but Michael didn't care as he raced to the house.

"Francis!" Mathew calls out. The Canadian was pulling on his shoes; nearly falling over as he hopped around.

"Mathew what's wrong?" Francis hurries to the front door.

"It's Al! Tino said he just saw Alistair, Liam, Sean and Jack in a car together and apparently Peter went home because his mum's back and had told Tino that Arthur wasn't going there and-" Francis grabbed Mathew by the shoulders.

"Breathe Mathew, breathe." Francis says. The omega stops his quick chatter and starts to calm down. Francis sighed, a hyperventilating omega was not something he wanted to deal with today. "I think I understand what you're trying to get at. Don't worry we'll head over right now." Francis slides his shoes on and waits for Mathew to finish tying his shoe laces before the pair walk out.

The alpha brothers stop outside the front of the house. They all get out of the car and make their way towards the house. Alistair puts his hand on the door handle and slowly opens the door. They open it and are met with some noise.

"Jesus Christ Alfred." Arthur breathed out.  The brothers quietly make their way towards the living room. They look in and take in the sight to behold. Arthur was situated under the alpha that was kissing his neck; both males were shirtless.

"So much for being sick." Alistair says. Alfred and Arthur jump before Alfred looks over his shoulder and glares; letting out a growl. Arthur moves to be under Alfred even more.

"What are you doing here?" Alfred asks.

"We just came to see our little brother. Mum wanted us to make sure he was ok, since he's supposed to be sick." Sean moves forward. His green eyes boring holes into Alfred's blue ones.

"Well he's sick. So leave." Alfred says.

"That's what you say, yet I have the feeling you're lying." Jack says.

"Honestly Arthur, what are you doing? Why did you put off seeing mum just to suck faces with this idiot?" Liam asks.

"Just leave, please." Arthur's voice cracks.

"Now that's not the normal Arthur, what did you do to him? Scare him into submission? Have you threatened him?" Alistair glares.

"My cousin wouldn't do anything like that!" A voice comes from the door.

"Michael?" Alfred calls out. The brunette strolls into the living room and crosses his arms glaring at the four alphas. Tulipa walks in and stands confidently next to Michael.

"I agree with Michael." Charlotte says and takes a stand as well. The beta stands straight as she stares down Liam.

"Michael don't get involved." Alfred says standing up to try and usher the group of young teenagers out of the room; if a fight broke out he didn't need them getting hurt.

"You're my cousin, I have a right to get involved." Michael says.

"No you don't Michael, so please children don't get involved." Mathew says calmly. Everything happened so quickly. Alistair grabbed the unguarded Arthur and Francis slammed the door shut not allowing them to escape. Arthur let out a scream as he started trying to tug his hand out of Alistair's iron grip.

"Let him go!" Alfred yells lunging forward, only to be grabbed by Mathew.

"Alfred, calm down." Mathew says. He tries to calm his brother from doing something he'll regret. Arthur's cries definitely didn't help.

"Wait a second." Liam says looking at Arthur with a confused look. He lifts his head slightly as he sniffs the air. "Can you smell that?" He asks. He looks Arthur over still confused before spotting something. "No... Arthur is that what I think it is?" Liam moves forward slightly. Arthur rips his hand out of Alistair's and puts it over the mark. He scrambles over to Alfred and hides behind the alpha. Alfred stands protectively in front of Arthur.

"What was it?" Alistair asks quickly.

"It's a Mating Mark." Arthur finds his voice. He steps out from behind Alfred and slips his hand into Alfred's. "I'm Alfred's mate and I'm pregnant with his child." Arthur says confidently.

"What?" Alistair yells. Arthur loses his confidence and hides behind Alfred again. His mate stands his ground as Alistair storms over and stands in front of Alfred. "How could a pathetic thing like you get Arthur? Let me guess, you forced him? You tricked him? You probably rap-" Alistair is cut off with a slap. Arthur now stood in front of Alfred.

"He did nothing like that, I asked him to mark me. Sure getting pregnant was by accident but I happily became mates with Alfred. I took a special pill on Friday which allowed us to mate. That's why I wasn't doing anything today; I am recovering from the pill." Arthur says. Arthur's brothers continue to stare, shocked at their little brother.

"Now if you would kindly leave." Francis says as he opens the door. His blue eyes dark; even though he was smiling. The Kirkland alphas walked out of the house; defeated for the first time in their lives. Arthur spins on his heel and clings to Alfred instantly. He starts crying as Alfred wraps his arms around him. Francis approaches slowly, mutually asking Alfred if he could approach. Alfred looked up at Francis with warm eyes before looking back down again. Francis approached at a quicker pace and put a hand on Arthur.

"Are you alright Arthur?" Francis asks.

"I'll live." Arthur mumbles. Francis nods before walking away; gesturing for Mathew to come with him.

"Well goodbye; I hope I helped." Mathew says before starting to leave.

"You did help Mathew, and I thank you for that. You stopped Alfred from causing a bigger problem than necessary." Arthur says. Mathew smiles before quickly following after Francis.

"I should grab my uniform while I'm here, then I think we should head back to the park." Michael says. The others agree and walk outside before Michael goes upstairs. He returns with his uniform folded and put in a bag. He waves before putting his sunglasses on and walks out. Alfred walks over to the couch, he sits down and pulls Arthur into his lap. The omega had ceased his crying and was now just holding onto Alfred.

"Don't worry Arthur, I'm here and I'm not going to let them take you from me." Alfred says softly. Arthur finally looks up. He kisses Alfred passionately before closing his eyes and leaning on Alfred's chest.

A/N: I've chosen the names, now it's up to you guys to decide the gender. (Put either Feliciano or Arthur down):

Girl?

Boy?

It's your time to choose guys! Also I'm look into writing a book series. It will be Cardverse and it will be four books long (each book in the perspective of a different Kingdom) and I have a question. Should I add in omegaverse? I feel like it will make more sense if I do however it's up to you guys. I'm going on camp next week (don't worry I've worked my butt off and written enough chapters to last 5 days) so I'm going to use that time to write ideas down and brainstorm. If you have any ideas for those stories that you wanted to see in this story, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.