Chapter 17

Arthur quickly moved away from the door when the alphas stopped their fighting and turned their attention to the door. They started talking to Arthur through the door; Arthur was smart and kept his mouth shut. He found himself going to hide in his bedroom. He quickly locked himself in the bedroom and grabbed his phone. He bit his lip and passed the phone between both his hands before freezing when he heard bashing on his door. He unlocked his phone and went to his contacts. Tapping on Alfred's contact he stared at it for a few seconds before clicking it after hearing another bang on the door.

"Arthur?" Alfred asks.                                                           

"Hi Alfred, can you please come over? There's a group of alphas bashing on my door." Arthur says quietly.

"What?" Alfred snarls. Arthur could practically feel Alfred's anger through the phone.

"Yeah." Arthur says.

"Well I'm coming right over, once I hang up call the cops." Alfred says sternly.

"Alright." Arthur says before hanging up. He calls the cops and tells them all the details, along with the fact that Alfred would turn up as well. The lady on the phone asked him to describe Alfred, he did and he also added that Alfred may be extra aggressive seeing as Arthur was pregnant with Alfred's child. The lady thanked him for the extra information. It wasn't much longer and the yelling stopped. Arthur unlocked the bedroom door and pulled his towel around tighter around him. He hears the door unlock and Alfred opens the front door. Arthur could see the police in the background walking the four alphas away. Alfred walks in and allows another police woman to enter. Alfred storms over to Arthur and looks over the omega.

"Are you ok? Did they hurt you? I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner." Alfred sighs. Arthur doesn't say anything he just hugs the alpha.

"I'm sorry." Arthur says. Alfred raises an eyebrow and laughs slightly.

"Don't worry." Alfred says.

"I'm just here to ask you if you're ok." The police lady says.

"Yeah I'm fine, a bit shaken up but I'll calm down." Arthur smiles slightly. She nods and says goodbye before leaving. Alfred moves and closes the door, locking it again.

"Let's get you dressed." Alfred says. Arthur allows Alfred to guide him to the bedroom before leaving Arthur there to let him get dressed. Once Arthur walks out the omega settles himself in Alfred's lap. The blondes cuddle together as they talk to each other.

"I want to go back to your house." Arthur says. Alfred nods and laughs slightly.

"You can bring Peter if you want, my couch can turn into a bed." Alfred says.

"That's good, I want to milk this time I get to have with my little brother before he goes back to my mother." Arthur says.

"Is he out late night shopping?" Alfred asks.

"Yeah, is Michael out as well?" Arthur questions.

"Yeah, I'll have to text him that I'm not home and to just let himself in." Alfred pulls out his phone. He sends off a text to his younger cousin.

"We still have an hour to ourselves." Arthur smirks.

"Oh yeah we do." Alfred says after looking at the time. Alfred yelps as Arthur changes their position. Arthur now sat on top of Alfred, who was lying down.

"A lot of things can happen in an hour." Arthur says innocently. Alfred laughs and nods.

"Yes, lots of things can happen." Alfred grins.

"Looks like Alfred and Arthur made up." Michael says to Peter.

"That's good! Although what's going to happen to us?" Peter asks. The two were sitting next to each other as the others walked around in some clothes shop.

"I don't know, I don't think I'll be going back to Mathew and Francis' anytime soon. I think that time of the month is going to happen soon with my cousin. I guess you might stay with Arthur as well. Knowing the two of them Arthur and you might come stay with Alfred and I." Michael says.

"As stupid as you seem, you're pretty smart." Peter says.

"How else do you think I keep Oscar?" Michael smirks. Peter laughs and shakes his head.

"Good point." Peter says.

"I should probably text Mattie to tell him that Al and Arthur are together." Michael says. The group appears and Michael stands up to join Oscar after texting Mathew.

"What were you two talking about?" Oscar asks.

"Just our family." Peter grins, standing and walking over to Lars. The two start talking and follow Emil and Leon. The older pair lead the way as the younger ones follow along behind them. Once an hour was up they made their way to the pick-up area. Peter and Lars got in Tino's car, Michael joined Oscar and Charlotte. Adriano and Tulipa caught a ride together. Emil and Leon sat down and waited a bit longer for Mathias to appear. They hop in the car once it does appear.

"Sorry for being late, your father wanted me to do the dishes." Mathias sighs. Leon chuckles while Emil rolls his eyes.

"Of course he did that." Emil grumbles.

"So have you two thought about where you want to live?" Mathias asks.

"We have actually, there's a place on the floor above your floor that's for rent. It's really cheap so Emil is trying to get a part-time job. If we join our money together then we will be able to pay rent and still get groceries. Plus we can get full-time jobs once we graduate later this year." Leon says.

"Lukas is going to be so proud of you two, and a little upset seeing as Emil is moving out." Mathias sighs.

"Yeah, well I'm just moving upstairs. Yet I don't want to be that close, we're only moving there because it's cheap, not because I want to be really close to you two." Emil says. Mathias just laughs.

"Keep telling yourself them Em." Mathias grins happily.

A/N: Yay! Alfie and Artie are together, however this doesn't mean the drama of accidental pregnancy is over. Take a guess at what might happen in the future!