Chapter 18

Peter walked up the stairs and walked towards the apartment door. He knocks on the door and waits for it to be opened. When the door opens he looks to see Alfred standing there.

"Just be quiet, I put Artie to sleep." Alfred mumbles. Peter nods and walks in. He slips his shoes off and walks into the living room. He places a plastic bag on the coffee table. "What'd you get?" Alfred asks, sitting down next to Peter.

"Just a new jacket." Peter smiles. "So where do you want me to sleep?" Peter looks up at Alfred. He knew that it was now up to Alfred to decide what happened to him. If Alfred wanted him gone he'd have to leave.

"You should go to sleep with Artie. I can wait until tomorrow night to share a bed with him." Alfred smiles. Peter looks at him in surprise.

"Are you sure?" Peter asks. Alfred nods before standing up.

"You should probably go to bed. I'm just grabbing a blanket to use." Alfred shoos Peter off into the bedroom. Peter tried to be as quiet as possible as he snuck over to the side of the bed. He grabbed some clothes before going into the bathroom and changing. Once he came back out he slowly slipped into the bed.

"Alfred?" Arthur's quiet voice says.

"Uh, no it's just me; Peter." Peter says quietly back.

"Oh, sorry." Arthur rolls over. The omega goes back to sleep as Peter gets comfortable. Peter goes to sleep after a few more tosses, leaving the house to just Alfred. The alpha puts an arm behind his head as he stares up at the ceiling. He'd heard Arthur faintly say his name, obviously mistaking Peter for him. Alfred was just starting to finally drift off when he heard footsteps. They were soft as they made their way towards Alfred. The alpha jumped slightly when a hand was placed on his cheek. Ripping his eyes open he came face-to-face with Arthur. The little omega had tired green eyes as he leaned into the large hand Alfred placed on his cheek.

"You should go to sleep Arthur." Alfred says.

"I know." Arthur responds. Alfred sits up and stretches before standing up. He puts an arm on Arthur's back as he took him back to the bedroom. He put Arthur back to bed and turned to leave only for his sleeve to be grabbed.

"What's wrong?" Alfred asks quietly, trying not to wake up Peter.

"Stay, there's enough room for you to sleep in the bed." Arthur says.

"Yeah, but I think that would be awkward for Peter." Alfred replies.

"Please." Arthur begs. Alfred sighs glancing at Peter and then over his shoulder.

"Fine." Alfred says. Arthur moves back as Alfred slides into the bed. Arthur quickly presses himself into Alfred's arms. The alpha wraps his arms around his omega as the two go to sleep.

"Honestly." Peter grumbles before trying to get back to sleep.

They awake the next morning and Peter hurries as he gets ready for school. Peter was more than happy when he realised that Alfred was be making them breakfast. He never thought he'd miss a good breakfast as much as he did. As Peter went to leave the apartment Alfred called out.

"Remember to hop off the bus with Michael! I'll be at work and I think Arthur's coming with me so we won't be home." Alfred says.

"Alright!" Peter calls back. Arthur washes the dishes as Alfred has a shower. Arthur had decided that he would join Alfred at work. Once Alfred comes out dressed they head out. Arthur remembered to grab his brother's bag of clothes and a few of Alfred's clothes that needed to be ironed.

"Let's go." Alfred says. Arthur nods and the two walk downstairs. They hop in Alfred's car and drive to Alfred's work. Arthur follows behind Alfred as the two hop in the elevator. Alfred gulps nervously once the doors open. He sees the CEO waiting by Alfred's office. "Arthur when we get to my office wait with Toris. My boss is here so it might be better if you talked with Toris until he leaves." Alfred says. Arthur just nods. Once they reach Alfred's office Arthur splits and goes over to Toris.

"Oh, hello Mr. Kirkland." Toris smiles.

"Hello Toris." Arthur says.

"Hello sir." Alfred nods at his boss. He goes inside his office, his boss following him in.

"Hello Alfred." The alpha says. Alfred sits down gesturing for his boss to take a seat.

"So, I heard from a little birdie that your little omega is pregnant." The male says.

"Gilbert." Alfred growls lightly under his breath.

"I think that you should take it easy for a while. As I know the child was an accident, so I'll lend you some spare money." Alfred furrows his eyebrows and looks at his boss.

"Why will you be lending me money?" Alfred asks.

"Well you'll have to pay me back of course, it would be like a loan in a way." The old man says.

"But why give me money?" Alfred asks again.

"Well that poor omega out there can't afford an abortion on his own." Alfred feels his jaw drop.

"Thank you for the offer how-" Alfred gets cut off.

"No need to thank me, I've already scheduled for him to get the Abortion Pill." The man chuckles. Arthur feels himself freeze. He'd been standing by the open door when he heard what they were talking about. He didn't want to get rid of the child, but what if that was what Alfred wanted? Did Alfred not want a child? Was that why he so easily came to Arthur's aid? Did he want to try and get him to have an abortion? Arthur gulped trying not to cry as ideas flowed into his brain.

"What?" Arthur stopped his thoughts and started shaking at the tone in Alfred's voice.