Chapter 5

"I don't wanna go to school." Lars grumbles at the breakfast table. Tino sighs and looks at Berwald for help.

"You have to go to school. I know that it's getting close to that time but Lars please go to school." Tino smiles softly.

"Go to school for your Papa." Berwald says in a deep voice. Lars looks at his father in surprise. His father usually didn't involve himself in matters such as these.

"Fine." Lars grumbles. Tino smiles and has a sip of orange juice.

"And if that's not enough, I'm sure Peter would miss you if you weren't at school." Tino chuckles.

"I'm getting ready for school." Lars quickly stands up. He washes his plate and cutlery before going to the shower. After showering he changes into his uniform and goes into the living room. He plays with Hanatamago for a while as he waits for the bus. "Aren't you just the cutest thing?" Lars asks the little fluffy white dog. Hanatamago just yips at him.

"Hana is so cute isn't she?" Peter states. Lars looks up and smiles at Peter.

"The bus should be here soon. You two should probably go outside and wait for it." Tino says from the kitchen.

"Alright, bye Papa, bye Dad!" Lars yells.

"Bye Berwald, bye Tino!" Peter calls out.

"So you're back to walking to my house to catch the bus with me?" Lars asks as they leave the house.

"Of course! The awesome Peter always needs to take care of you." Peter grins.

"Someone let you spend too much time with Gilbert." Lars says. The two lean on the white picket fence as they wait for the school bus. Once the bus appears they hop on and go to their normal spot.

"Hey you two." Charlotte says. She was sitting next to her brother Oscar. Oscar just rolled his eyes at the pair and looked at his reflection in the little pocket mirror he was holding.

"Let me guess, we're picking Michael up next?" Lars says.

"How can you tell?" The female beta says sarcastically. Her older omega brother was in a relationship with an alpha by the name of Michael Jones; Mathew and Alfred's cousin. He was from Texas and was living here with Mathew and Francis.

"After that it should continue in order correct?" Peter says. Charlotte gives a nod and the three glance to the door when the bus stops.

"Go sit somewhere else." Oscar shoves his sister. Charlotte rolls her eyes and sits behind Peter and Lars.

"I see you've come to be our friend Charlie." Lars chuckles.

"Yeah you guys are cooler then my brother." She smirks.

"Get the hell outta my way!" Michael snaps at someone who had their leg across the bus aisle. The brunette then came and sat next to Oscar. Michael allowed the blonde omega to lift up his sunglasses and kiss him. They all talked, well as much as possible seeing as the two 15 year olds were making out. When the bus stopped Leon and Emil walked on. The two 18 year olds sat behind Oscar and Michael.

"Calm down in the back!" The bus driver yells.

"Shut up!" Michael yells back, but stops his advances on Oscar.

"So how are you lot?" Leon asks. Everyone just says the usual good. At the next stop they took, Adriano skips onto the bus. He sat down in front of Peter and Lars.

"Ciao!" He says cheerily.

"You sound identical to Uncle Feli." Tulipa huffs.

"When did you get here?" Adriano asks as the alpha takes her seat next to him.

"Just then, I'm lucky the bus driver spotted me running towards the bus." Tulipa pants.

"All that's left is Adelia." Michael says. They chatted as the bus continued to where Adelia lived. When she walked onto the bus she had her blonde hair in the usual long braid with a red bow in it. She sits across from Adriano and Tulipa.

"Bonjour how is everyone this morning?" She asks. The 17 year old was Francis' sister and although she left France when she was 8 Francis had helped her perfect her French.

"We're all doing fine." Adriano smiles.

"That's good." She smiles back, luckily she was an omega so she got no glare from Tulipa.

"I wasn't going to come to school today." Lars says.

"Then why are you here?" Oscar asks.

"My Dad persuaded me." Lars sighs.

"Did Peter have something to do with it?" Charlotte asks. Fortunately for Lars the bus stopped and people started filing off of it.

"I guess we're here." Peter sighs. The group get up and leave the back of the bus. They pass the bus driver and hop out the bus, Michael holding his hand for Oscar to take.

"Anyway, I saved my brother yesterday!" Peter grins.

"Which one?" Adelia asks.

"Arthur of course! He was surrounded and my alpha brothers and I came to his rescue." Peter says.

"Surrounded? Oh really now?" Charlotte says.

"Shut up! He was surrounded, by four guys." Peter crosses his arms.

"Four guys?" Lars starts laughing.

"Yeah three alphas and one omega. I don't know what they wanted but Arthur ran off yelling at us. Alfred doesn't know anything about what they said and when he asks Arthur gets really angry and defensive." Peter looks down nervously.

"That's not good." Leon mumbles.

"I think Leon and I will drop by later today and see what we can find out." Emil says. The bell rings stopping their conversation.

"Bye!" Peter and Lars yell. They run off to the class together.

"I should probably catch up with them. See you guys later!" Charlotte runs after the pair.

"Ciao!" Adriano waves and starts to walk off.

"Ari vour." Adelia says and follows after Adriano.

"Let's get a move on." Michael says. Oscar and Michael wave at Tulipa, Emil and Leon.

"I think I'll join you two in your investigations." Tulipa says. "Anyway, see you." She waves and walks off.

"Let's go." Emil smiles and grabs Leon's hand as the pair walk to class.