Chapter 19

"What?" The man asks.

"It is not my decision whether or not Arthur keeps the child. That child is also Arthur's not just mine, actually it's more Arthur's child then mine. Arthur come in here!" Alfred calls for his omega. Arthur swiftly enters.

"What's wrong?" Arthur tries to even his shaky voice. Alfred looks at the upset omega with sad eyes.

"Do you want an abortion? Be honest with me." Alfred asks sternly.

"To tell you the truth; I honestly don't want an abortion." Arthur says.

"Now there is your answer. Take your money back and cancel that appointment, Arthur is not getting an abortion and that is final." Alfred stands up looking down at his boss. Gilbert, Ludwig, Roderich and Toris appeared at the door. Lots of people were eavesdropping on the conversation. No one had heard anyone talk to the CEO in such a way before, and no one expected Alfred of all people to be the one talking.

"How dare you talk to me in that way." The alpha says.

"How dare you come into my life and try and control my omega." Alfred glares.

"Alfred's got a point; that was really wrong of you to do that." Ludwig says. The CEO turns to Ludwig in surprise.

"Do you really think so?" He asks.

"Yes." Roderich answers quickly. The CEO just nods before sighing and standing up.

"Fine, I'll cancel the appointment." The alpha grumbles before leaving.

"Thanks." Alfred smiles gratefully at his friends.

"We'll leave you two alone now." Gilbert grins, closing the door as the four went back to work.

"Artie, come here." Alfred opens his arms up. Arthur quickly made his way towards Alfred and let him hug him.

"I thought you were going to force me to get an abortion." Arthur mutters.

"I'd never do that Artie, plus it's your decision not mine." Alfred smiles, wiping away Arthur's tears with his thumbs.

"Alright." Arthur smiles back.

"Now let's get some work done." Alfred laughs. Arthur nods and starts to look around.

"Jeez, it didn't take you long to mess this office up." Arthur says. Alfred just shrugs and takes a seat.

"Well I'll let you do what you want, like the spoiled child you are." Alfred pulls out some papers, looking at them. Arthur just rolled his eyes at the alpha.

"I am not a spoiled child." Arthur says.

"Good point, but our child will be." Alfred says. Arthur flushes red at the mention of the baby.

"Well they most certainly will have manners." Arthur states.

"Yeah I figured that." Alfred starts typing on his laptop. The two continue to exchange talk until Arthur leaves to get a cup of tea for himself and a cup of coffee for Alfred.

Peter and Lars walk together as they head to lunch. Alexander trailed behind them walking with Charlotte. The four were heading to lunch. They sit down at their usual table with the rest of their group.

"So Peter, you and Michael are going to be living together now." Leon says.

"Only until Sunday, then my mum will get home and I'll be going back to her." Peter says.

"Speaking of going home, on the holidays I'm going back to my parents for a week." Michael says.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Oscar asks.

"Sorry, just forgot to bring it up." Michael shrugs.

"Is it the first week of the holidays?" Oscar questions nervously.

"Yeah why? Oh wait, I'll uh give you my jacket." Michael remembers the date.

"Thanks." Oscar looks down nervously.

"So Oscar are you going to finish school?" Emil asks.

"I don't know. As you know, it's hard managing heats and school. I'm thinking of maybe just finishing this year and leaving. I'll just get a job working with my omega father." Oscar says.

"Yeah I don't know if I want to finish school." Adriano speaks up.

"Really? I would assume Lovino would force you to finish." Peter says.

"Yeah, Lovino and Feliciano always try and get me to finish school. Since they never did and say that I have the brain to finish it. Yet I really don't know, I think I might leave next year, I could never handle senior that's for sure." Adriano chuckles.

"Yeah, I think I only barely have been able to push through. I think it's easier for me since Leon and I have nearly all the same classes, but now both of us aren't here for one week every month so it's even harder." Emil sighs.

"Yeah, if only Suppressants weren't so damn expensive." Michael grumbles.

"And how do you know that they're expensive?" Charlotte asks.

"I have an cousins, I've heard him cry over the price of Suppressants." Michael says.

"He's cried?" Lars asks.

"Yeah, he had a lot of troublesome heats when he was younger. They had a habit of just randomly happening and even lasting longer than a week, but this made him a target for alphas since it obviously meant he could produce children. He never graduated school and left not much longer after starting to share his heats with Francis." Michael says.

"Man that would suck." Charlotte says. The others nod in unison.

"Yeah he didn't have it easy." Michael says.

"Well anyway, Alex why do you live with Roderich?" Adriano asks.

"Oh, because he's my cousin." Tulipa nearly spat out her drink.

"So are you a Beilschmidt or Edelstein?" The alpha asks.

"Edelstein, but I'm related to Beilschmidts." Alex says.

"Well we're related. My dad is Gilbert." Tulipa says. Alex nods his head.

"Well that's interesting. I know Gilbert, he quite an interesting person." Alex smiles. Tulipa smiles back. The group continue to talk during their lunch break before leaving to grab their books from their lockers. They split up, saying their goodbyes. Michael reminded Peter about getting off the bus at the same time when it reached Alfred's house. Peter nodded before complaining to Lars that everyone was always telling him the same thing. Lars just rolled his eyes at the young alpha.

A/N: I couldn't bring myself to leave you guys on that much of a cliffhanger. I know I really scared some of you there!