FUN FACTS ;)

Yo! Okay, so for now, I thought of telling you guys some fun facts about NDKS. 

Kasi naman ang emotional ng previous chap kaya naisip ko 'to. Don't worry though the next UD is on the way! Baka nga I'll be able to update before weekends kasi summer na. :D Cool eh? 

I know I said malapit na matapos ang NDKS but I'm still thinking if I should prolong it a bit? Eh, I'll just go with the flow. 

Anywaaayys, let's proceed to the main agenda shall we? 

FUN FACT #1 

Did you know that Myrah's name was from the advertisement Myra E? Like her full name is MYRAH E. JIMENEZ. 

Kasi at first, my classmate and I were writing a story out of fun. The prologue was the first one and then chapter 1. The next chapters weren't written on paper anymore. So wala pang permanent name para sa main character that time. 

Pero nang nagsimula na akong mag-type at mag-isip ng name, biglang nag-advertise yung MYRA E sa T.V. kaya ayun. Myrah E it is! Dinagdagan ko lang ng 'h' kasi that's the first letter of the name of Miss Author's first love. Chaaaarrrr! But hey, its true. *wink* *wink* 

And the name Jimenez just popped out of mah head. It sounded catchy kaya ayun. I wanted a name that'll be easy for the readers to remember at tatatak talaga sa kanila. 

Did it work? I dunno. Can you guys tell me if it worked on ya? Comment lang! 

FUN FACT #2 

The name 'Kieth Rodriguez' was completely random. I mean I just sat there in front of the computer with nothing on my head then boom! Kieth Rodriguez came and slapped me. 

Hey don't blame me, blame my head. But on the other hand, dahil sa uniqueness nito you guys were intrigued to read the story right? eh? eh? c'mon, I'm awesome right? Hahahaha xD! 

FUN FACT #3 

I picked LUHAN, a former member of the k-pop boy group EXO to play as Kieth kasi he was the one who made me a k-poper at siya rin ang first k-love ko. Not to mention, he reminded me of a certain someone na crush ko noon. Heh... ang daming crush ni miss Author noh? 

Well, young is young and Imma live it to the fullest! 

And as you guys can see, I'm clearly an EXO-L. That's why Aito and Yoichi are played by Sehun and Kris respectively. 

FUN FACT #4 

VIP din ako (fan of BIGBANG) kaya I decided to make GDragon play the part of Myrah's older brother. 

Though Originally, si T.O.P. talaga to but I just went with GD kasi mas may topak siya sa ulo eh xD lol no offense GD! I love you! 

FUN FACT #5