Chapter 31 - NDKS, he said he loved me

"babe! wait for me! lets eat together!"

"Kieth my loooovveee say aaahhhh! isusubo ko 'to now open wide!"

"Aaawww.....babe! wag kang cold! If you keep doing that, I'll love you even more!"

"Yeah I know right? Kieth may seem like that on the outside but he's a total softie when it comes to me"

"He just loves me and is embarrassed to show it! "

"Oh yes, we're madly in love~!"

"Kids? I said we should have two but I'm okay with how many he wants.... after we get married of course~!"

"Kieth! where are you going? I'll go with you!"

"I LOVE YOU BABE~~~~!"

Kieth this, Kieth that, Kieth BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Yan ang palaging naririnig ko araw-araw. Aliyah seems so confident. Tch.

She brags about everything and rubs it into everyone's faces that she owns Kieth.

It bothers me to hell whenever she makes it more obvious when I'm around.

Pinamumukha niya sa'kin na kailanman ay hindi ko siya matatalo.

And yeah, I got mad because its true.

I was never a match for her.

As for Kieth, hindi ko na siya pinapansin sa school or anywhere else. Even if I wanted to, I can't kasi nga palagi nalang siyang ginagwardyahan ni Aliyah.

For a whole month, I had to endure the pain in seeing them being all lovey-dovey.

One month pa lang yan ah. Ano pa kaya ang mangyayari sa whole grading period?

Whenever I would catch Kieth looking at me, he would look away immediately. And whenever we crossed paths, he would look the other way and pretend to ignore me.

The feeling's mutual right?

He doesn't talk to me, I don't talk to him either. He pretends I'm no one, I pretend he's invisible.

But he doesn't like me, and I'm hopelessly in love with him.

Pagkatapos ng isang buwang parusa, at marami pa in the future of course, mag-announce ang principal na may Parent-Teacher conference sa Lunes.

And that means, we'll be having shortened classes.

Of course as students, we were overjoyed. But then again, at the thought of seeing my mom here in school still terrifies me.

Why? Because the last time she attended a PT conference, she ended up badmouthing one of my schoolmate's mother for wearing clothes that were too small to even cover her boobs.

Yes, I know she was in the right but when she opens her mouth, she never stops and what you hear from it is worse than having a chainsaw cut through you.

Pero wala akong choice. I must follow school orders.

"Ma may PT tomorrow." - I mumbled while eating cereals in front of her. Hoping she doesn't hear me.