Chapter 28 - NDKS, I am a fool

"Damn! YES I was jealous!"

"~~~ I like you! YOU IDIOT!"

And the kiss we shared invaded my mind.

I snapped my body up from my bed and at the same time screamed like no tomorrow at a nearby pillow.

And once I stopped, everything around me was spinning.

Ugh.... I need a barf bag....

Sinubukan kong pakalmahan ang puso ko but no matter how hard I try, it won't listen.

Slowly, my hand traveled on top of my chest and felt the wild beast inside.

"Why won't you stop?" - I asked my heart.

"~~~I like you~~~"

My cheeks are burning...

Butterflies are running wild inside my stomach...

And my heart still won't stop pounding.

Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko at pumasok agad sa isip ko ang nangyari kanina.

But then, I found myself crying.

Why the heck would he do that?

Why would he say he liked me and kiss me like that?

It was just too good to be true.

Yeah.... maybe that was all just a prank.

Kieth.... did you fool around on purpose?

Do still think of me as a joke?

Because this time, its not funny at all.

Tumingin ako sa stuffed-toy na binigay ni Kieth sa'kin. "Did you even consider my feelings?"

I'm confused. REALLY confused.

But still, I let everything that happened flash back in my mind.

I didn't know what to feel or how to act.

Namanhid lahat ng parte ng katawan ko the moment our lips parted. His eyes showed so much sincerity.

But no matter how happy I felt inside, I couldn't hide the fact that he scared me.

How am I supposed to know na ginagawa niya 'to sa lahat ng babae na nakapaligid sa kanya?

Wala akong masabi. I didn't know what to say at that moment. So I kept my mouth shut.

He stepped back and we both held our heads low. Not making any eye contact.

The once comfortable atmosphere between us was now gone.

I waited for him to say something. Anything.

No, scratch that. I waited for him to confirm everything he said. To assure me that all those things he told me were true and real. That this time it was not just my imagination.

I wanted him to say it again. That he liked me. And he would say that he didn't regret saying it at all.

So that I can tell him that I feel the same for him.