Chapter 37 - Big Bro

3/18/16 - The day this book reached 50k reads! OMG thank you so much guys!!! *still can't believe this is happening though*

{Warning: this is not edited cause the original version was not saved and I had to make another one T.T hahaayyy buhay -_-}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loud music bombarded the venue and lights began to flicker to the runway as a man walked to the center. Blinding lights flashed before his eyes but this did not faze him one bit. He posed for the audience, showing off his manly physique. Wearing a tweed jacket matched with metallic blue pants and topped off with a large-rimmed hat, he rocked the runway, stealing the hearts of the women around him. He gazed at the audience behind his curled bangs one last time and turned back.

Eyes never left him as he went back to his desk behind the stage. Even though his time on the runway was up, other models still looked at him in sheer awe and admiration. No one could surpass the level he was in. He was on a totally different scale than those around him and he himself knew that.

"Sir, you have a call." - sabi ng secretary niya.

She handed the phone and stepped back.

He stared at the number calling and looked back at his secretary in question.

"Its a call from the Philippines Sir Ran." - she stated.

He then realized who was calling and issued the girl to go.

Putting his earphones on, he sat on his swivel chair and answered the call.

"Yo." - he greeted.

[ Mest dear! How are you? It's been ages since I last called you. ]

"Yep, it been a while. But eh, life's still good for me here. How about you guys? How's Myrah doing?" - he said in much respect and smiled to himself. Hearing her voice made him feel a bit more at ease. After all, he doesn't get to talk to his mom that often.

Pero biglang nagbago ang atmosphere nila nang huminto ng sandali ang babae at the mention of his sister's name.

He heard her sigh on the other side. [ That's why I called Mest. It's about Myrah. ] 

Narinig niya ang tension sa boses ng kanyang ina at bigla siyang kinabahan. Anything concerning his sister was of great importance to him.

"What? What about her? Did she get arrested again? " - he jokingly asked but he knew very well that that was not the case.

He heard her chuckle bitterly at this. [ How I wish it was only that..... but no, it's much more of a serious matter Mest ]

"Then ano nga ba ang problema?" - tanong niya.

Tumayo ang buhok niya sa leeg sa kaba. He doesn't know it yet but he can sense that this was no laughing matter.

"Sir Ran, you'll be on in 15 minutes. We need to get you dressed into a new outfit and redo your make-up." - The fashion designer snapped his fingers and the stylists came rushing in.

Their conversation was cut short and due to work, he had to put down the phone.

He knew that she'd understand the situation he was in right now but before he could hang up, his mother said, [ Code Zero ]