fifty six

about an hour later tyler walked in the door. he looked completely content, as if nothing had even happened. he was holding two milkshakes, too.

"that wasn't a few minutes, but i'm glad you're home." josh said, walking over to his boyfriend. he gave him a quick kiss on the lips before grabbing his milkshake.

"okay, i can explain." tyler said as he walked into the kitchen. he put his milkshake down and turned to josh. "before anything, just be happy i got the milkshakes."

"so i got pulled over." josh rose his eyebrows at what tyler had said. "and basically i got points taken off of my license and a few tickets..." he trailed off.

josh was trying to decide if he should laugh or be concerned. he decided to go with the first option to make the situation a little bit less uncomfortable.

he shook his head as he laughed a bit. "and how did you manage to do that, ty?"

"i really don't know." tyler said, looking equally confused as he sounded. "here look." he handed him the envelopes.

josh read over them and bit his lip so he didn't laugh again. it wasn't a lot of money or anything, they were all just pretty stupid.

"you know you have to get the little sticker on your license plate updated, right?" josh asked, glancing up at tyler.

"um," tyler's eyebrows rose. "nope."

"well now you know." josh laughed.

"shhh. i feel stupid now." tyler pouted a bit.

josh shook his head and wrapped his arms around tyler. "you're not stupid. don't even say that, baby boy."

"sorry." tyler nodded.

"it's okay." josh reassured him. "i think we should get to bed i've been worried sick about you, ty."

tyler felt kind of bad hearing that. he didn't want josh to be worried about him. he didn't stress over it though. tyler knew it was only because he cared about him. "okay." and then he paused. "wait, i wanna finish my milkshake first."

"same." josh said, nodding.

-—-

aye this is pretty short but there will be a longer chap soon ya know.

also i'm back '! and i'm prolly deleting the authors notes before this.

i've missed wattpad tbh oops.

thanks for reading and um 90k that's amazing ??¿?

- angel