sixteen

"okay so, i got triple layer nachos, half a twelve pack of soft tacos, half a twelve pack of doritos tacos, two sprites, and i got the cinnamon twists you wanted." josh stated, putting everything down on the coffee table in front of the tv. "damn i sound fat." he muttered under his breath, shrugging a bit. oh well, hopefully tyler still liked him.

"woah." was all tyler said, pretty much amazed. he never ate this much, but when it comes to taco bell, he could probably eat everything on the menu.

"hey, can you go get some pillows and blankets out of my room?" josh asked, and of course tyler nodded. "thanks, baby boy."

approximately two minutes later, tyler returned with his arms full of pillows and blankets. instead of putting them down like a civilized person, he dropped them all on top of josh while he was going through a pile of dvd's.

"rude." josh said, throwing a pillow at tyler with a slight smirk. "anyways, i was thinking first we watch alice in wonderland."

"okay, okay. and then the little mermaid." tyler added.

"then meet the robinsons, literally my favorite." josh said as he began to take out dvd's. he had pretty much every disney or pixar movie that was out, so that came in handy.

"i know right, they never play it! but after that is tinkerbell." tyler said, walking away from josh to sit on the couch.

"then obviously we have to watch up." josh said exactly what tyler was thinking.

"duh. and then let's end it with wreck it ralph. i'll probably fall asleep half way through alice in wonderland, though." tyler concluded, watching as josh walked over to him with all six dvd's in his hands.

"then we'll just have to finish the marathon tomorrow if you do." the red headed boy explained, sitting down next to tyler. "shall we get started?" tyler nodded.

josh slid the dvd into the little slot thing and pressed play. he sat back down and wrapped an arm around tyler, pressing a small kiss on the side of his head. which, tyler didn't mind at all. he felt completely at ease like this. eating his favorite food and watching movie with a cute boy, who wouldn't want this?

this is exactly what tyler wanted.

once the movie started, tyler and josh ate and drank their food and such.

throughout the movie, tyler started to get a bit cold, which josh had noticed. so he pulled one of the blankets that tyler had so nicely gotten out and pulled it over the both of them, instinctively pulling tyler closer as well.

it was about halfway through tinkerbell when tyler started to doze off. josh decided that he was getting pretty tired as well, so he stood up carefully and began putting everything away and turning everything off and such. he scooped the sleeping boy up and carried him over to his room, then gently laid him down on his bed. josh covered tyler with a blanket once again and then crawled into bed with him. hopefully, tyler wouldn't mind sleeping with josh. it was much better than sleeping on the couch.

"goodnight, baby boy." josh whispered, kissing his cheek before he too fell asleep with a smile on his face.

everything went smoothly and it seemed like tyler enjoyed everything, josh knew he sure liked everything that happened. this was a perfect first date, if it even counted as that. and you know what? josh was counting this as their first date. maybe it wasn't the traditional first date, but he sure as hell loved it and would not want it any other way.

---

over 600 words fight me.

to be honest, my goal for this book was to make it pretty fluffy and happy, and i think it's getting there.

i feel bad for not updating as often, but i've been really sad lately (what else is new), and i do start school soon.

also, i have thought of some story ideas for a nonbinary/genderfluid kellic. pretty happy about that.

thanks for reading though, ily.

- angel