Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I said it's something 'bout the bad boys,
That makes the good girls fall in love,
Don't leave me stranded,
And if you're no good for me,
Don't leave me on,
And if you're no good for me,
I'd rather feel abandoned,
And if you're no good for me,
Then please be gone
.

"Ehm, who are you?"

"I think I'm the one, who's allowed to ask that" I said, even though I didn't have to.

I recognized her the moment I opened the door. Carolin, the girl in the photo, on Marco's table. She was pretty, very much actually. I could see why she'd caught his eye.

"I'm Carolin" she said, and all I did was nod.

What on earth was she doing here? What was going on? She couldn't just turn up here, could she?

"Excuse me, who are you?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

I don't know why, but it offended me a little. I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to cover up, when I realized, I was only wearing Marco's T-shirt.

"I'm Mila" I said, and now she was the one nodding.

"Mila, who is it?" Marco yelled from the kitchen.

When Carolin heard his voice, a smile appeared on her lips. Marco was mine, he was only supposed to make me smile like that. It made me want to slap it off her face. I was about to yell back, but he came walking towards us.

"Carolin?"

"Hi Marco" she said, smiling.

"I better put on some clothes" he mumbled, but she just giggled.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before" She said, it made Marco strain a smile.

Without being asked, she just stepped in, so I closed the door behind her.

"What are you doing here?"

"I needed to talk to you"

"You could have called" he said, looking at me, which made Carolin look at me.

"You don't mind, do you?" she smiled.

Uhm, yes, I mind actually!

"Not at all" I shrugged, making her smile.

What was her deal? She has no right, she wasn't with Marco anymore, but then why was I the one, feeling like I didn't belong here?

"Can I sat down?" she asked, all Marco did was nod.

He walked towards his room, probably to put on some pants, leaving me alone with her. I looked at her, frozen, but she just smiled back at me. Ugh, that smile.

"So you know Marco?" she asked, making me look at her.

No, I just randomly walk around in his apartment without any clothes on.

"Yeah"

"How old are you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Carolin!" Marco raised his voice at her, as he appeared in the doorframe.

I turned around, walking towards Marco's room, when he yelled after me.

"Mila, I-"

"You better stay here" I mumbled, not even turning around to face him.