Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, beautiful,
You're all I see in all these places,
You're all I see in all these faces,
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time.

In the moment I opened my mouth, my phone rang. Saved by the bell. I sighted relied, as I got up from the chair. Marco's eyes followed me, as I searched for the phone. Julia calling.

"I have to take this" I apologized and Marco nodded, continuing eating.

I pressed the green bottom and put it up to my ear, liking my dry lips. Did they still taste of Marco?

"Hey?"

"MILA! Where the hell are you?!" she yelled at me.

"What?" I asked.

She was the one daring me to do this, she knew where the bloody hell I was.

"You should have been back two hours ago!" She hushed, making me look up at the clock.

Shit, was it already one? I had to be home in half an hour.

"Crap! I completely lost track of time"

"Your mom is coming to pick you soon"

"I'm on my way" I whispered, before hanging up.

I hurried to find my dress, but fumbled massively to put it on.

"Are you leaving?" Marco asked, as he appeared behind me.

"Yeah, um. I didn't realize what time it was, I have to work"

"Oh, sure" Marco said, but his smile faded a bit.

Marco saw I was fumbling with the dress, which made him giggle a bit. I'm glad he found it funny.

"You can borrow some sweatpants?" he offered, I nodded smiling back.

I picked up my shoes and the dress. Marco came back with a pair of black sweatpants and I fast put them on. I half ran towards the door, almost being out of it, when Marco spoke.

"Can I see you again?" First there, I stopped hurrying.

I turned around, giving him a smile. He smiled back at me and I couldn't help, but gaze a little at his eyes. I walked up to him, softly kissing his sweet lips. It made him smile, which made my knees go weak.

I wasn't really sure, if I was a good kisser or not, but a smile is always a good sign, isn't it?

I bit my lip, thinking about it. I knew, I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway. I grabbed a pen, lying on his table, before writing down my number on his hand. I handed him back the pen, smiling.

"Call me" I said, before running out the door and down the stairs.

I could feel Marco's eyes following me, until I was out of his sight, but I didn't have time to look back at him.

**

I knocked on Julia's door and she hurried to let me in. I had only just made it back, before my mom was supposed to pick me up. Julia and Sophie looked at me, waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't find any words. Then a smile spread on both of their lips, which made me smile and blush too.

"You did it!" Julia said excited, tapping my arm.

"Did you really do it?" Sophie asked, but she was more worried than excited.

I shook my head, giving her a small smile.

"I didn't sleep with him" I said.

"Uh, Mila! You're such a wuss" I know she was only joking, but it made me quite mad.