Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move,
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay.

"After you" Marco smiled, after he'd open his front door.

As I stepped in, I almost dropped my jaw. This place was freaking huge, I mean holy fuck... I heard Marco step in and close the door behind him.

"You like it?" he asked, and I nodded.

I was mesmerized. He appeared in the doorframe, smiling a bit of my reaction.

"This is like.. I mean.. I'm speechless" I said amazed, which just made him smile even more.

"I'm glad you like it" he said, taking a step or two closer to me.

"I love it" I smiled.

"Good" he smiled, walking even closer to me.

With my arms, I pulled myself up on his dining table, so I could sit there. I bit my lip, as Marco let his hand slide over my thigh. It made me shiver, almost giving me an electric reaction by his touch. I had never really been touched like this before and I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I let my hands run down his waist, folding behind his lower back, as I pulled him in between my legs, wrapping them around his waist. I'd seen that in movies many times. Marco slowly kissed my neck, almost making me moan, but I didn't know if, I was supposed to do that now, so I held it in. His left hand ran up and down my waist, making my body unable to function in any way. I'd also seen this in movies, so I let my tongue play with his earlobe. I didn't quite know what to do with my hands, and I was kind of scared, but once again, Marco almost read my mind.

"Can I take your dress of?" he whispered, in between his kisses on my neck.

I couldn't figure out, if I liked, he could tell I was unexperienced or if I thought it was embarrassing, but I nodded. Softly Marco carried me down the table, before opening the zipper in my side. He let the strops run down my arms, leaving my shoulders bare. I let the dress slip down, before stepping out of it. In that moment I froze. I was standing only in my underwear, feeling exposed and a little sacred. I crossed my arms in front of my chest. Marco just smiled at me.

"Don't do that" he said, opening my arms up again.

"You look beautiful" he said.

I expected him to just get going, but instead, he softly let his fingertip slide down my stomach. He didn't expose my vulnerability or used it to his advantage, he was actually trying to make me feel good about myself. He sent me a little crocked smile, which I sent back at him. I let my fingers close around his shirt, before pulling it off him. Okay, let me droll over that stomach for a second. I let my left hand run down it, before placing it on his chest. I could feel his heart beat in a fast rhythm. Marco gave me another smile, before he took my hand and kissed it. I struggled a bit to undo his pants, but I managed at the end.

My hands were shaking so much, I could barely hold on to anything. Why was this so hard? People talk about sex like it's something fun, why am I shaking so much, that's not normal is it?

My lips found his and he put me back up on the table. I laid down pulling him after me, feeling his body against mine. His tongue played a little with my bare shoulders, as I pulled his hair. Suddenly my heart started beading fast, but this time it wasn't a good fast. My head started spinning and my eyes got wet. I couldn't do this. I'm not this girl. I loosened up the grip I had around Marco and he stopped touching me immediately.