20 - Capture the Flag

Week 3/4, Day 20 of 26 - I don't even know what day

Nevermind, figured it out, it's Saturday

Cas woke to Dean's arm lazily around his stomach, his face pressed the back of Cas's head. Cas smiled and rolled over so that he was facing Dean.

His movement woke Dean, and Dean wearily opened his green eyes to look happily at Cas.

"I like waking up with you here," Dean said sleepily. "'S nice."

"You're worried," Cas said, tilting his head with a frown. "About next week."

Dean sighed. "I feel like I just started to get to know you Cas...I don't want to throw that away."

"Don't worry about it, it'll...it'll be fine," he lied. Because Cas could tell, he could see from the way Sam and Dean were acting that this wasn't just a matter of keeping in touch. "Just enjoy the last week we have, okay?"

Dean nodded, trying to smile slightly. "We should get up."

"We should," Cas said.

Neither of them moved, and Dean chuckled.

"You lazy idiots, get out here!" Gabe yelled from the other room, followed by Sam's laughing. Dean looked at Cas with an evil look before shoving him out of the bed. Cas was expecting it and pulled Dean with him, both of them crashing to the floor. They were laughing as they sat up and Cas tried to push away the thought that this wouldn't last forever.

~~

"Alright," Michael called. "This our last time out in the forest."

"You've all done pretty well not dying so far," Lucifer said. "Except for those guys murdered by the readers."

"Luci shut the hell up."

"Language Michael."

"Shut up Cap."

"Who does that make you, Bucky or Tony?"

"Don't even start. We were trying to explain a thing."

"Right," Luci said. "Now, everyone knows how to play capture the flag. You guys can choose the teams..."

"But Sam and Gabriel have to be on separate teams," Michael said. "Same with Dean and Cas."

"No more teaming of the ships," Luci said.

"Oh come on," Gabe called. "I'm not gonna go against my armrest here." Sam shoved Gabriel into Cas, who then fell into Dean, who then just fell over.

"Woah it's like dominoes," Sam said dramatically.

"We're not its," Dean said. "Bitch."

"Jerk," Sam replied immediately, helping Gabe up. Gabe then proceeded to lean on Sam. "I don't even know why I bother."

"Neither Samantha," Gabe said.

"Okay anyway," Michael called out. "Make teams."

Michael and Lucifer stood back as every started forming into two even groups.

"Did you really just say language?" Michael asked Luci.

"I was quoting," Luci said.

"Yeah I'm still gonna hold it against you."

"Oh come on Mikey."

Michael just smiled at Luci, before looking back at where there was two groups of people.

"Okay," Michael said. "You guys come with me." He gestured to one group. "The other go with Luci. We'll walk you to the base and the flag, you have ten minutes to discuss strategy. Then we begin. Luce, you got the timer?"