14 - Lost in the Forest

Week 2/4, Day 14 - Sunday

"And today," Michael said.

"You're all going to die," Luci finished.

"What no," Michael said. "You're just going to be in danger if you do something stupid."

"Mikey they're all idiots, they're gonna die."

"Oh come on."

"Don't worry, I'll look after them in hell."

Michael just shook his head.

Everyone on the camp of ships because Luce couldn't decide on a name, was now standing in front of the forest. Because someone had a genius idea of a scavenger hunt. In the forest.

"Look, you'll all be fine," Michael said. "We may have over exaggerated all the times we said you would die in there."

"No, we really didn't," Luce said. Michael glared at him.

"All you have to do, is go find the things on the list," Michael said. "Bring them back. First people back get a prize."

"And everyone else dies."

"Seriously."

"Shut up, you love me."

"Yeah I do."

It was silent for a minute as Michael and Lucifer did a Destiel and stared into each others eyes. Gabe cleared his throat.

"So are we going then?" he asked.

"What?" Michael said, looking away from Luce. "Yeah, you go. Work in partners. We'll be here...waiting."

"Yes, waiting," Luci said, smirking.

"Oh god let's get out of here," Gabe said, grabbing Sam's arm and starting to drag him into the forest.

"I guess that leaves me with you," Dean said to Cas. Although with the recent things between them he had no idea how this was going to turn out.

"Yeah," Cas said, and his slight hesitation probably meant he was thinking the same thing.

"Okay then," Dean said. "Let's go..."

"Yep," Cas said.

But just for a short amount of time, let's stay with Mike and Luci shall we?

The two of them waited until everyone was gone, and then Luce turned to Michael.

"So," he said. "Waiting."

"Yeah," Michael said. "Waiting. Not anything else at all."

Luce just smirked and moved close to Michael, leaning down to kiss him softly. Michael leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Luci's neck and pulling him close.

Luce pulled away after a moment, a genuine smile on his face. "You said you love me."

"Yep," Michael said with a smile. "I do. I love you. I've said it before."

"I know but I like hearing you say it."

"Who ever knew Satan would be such a softy?"

"Did you just...you just made a Satan joke, I'm so proud of you."

Michael laughed and leaned up to kiss Luci again.

Okay that's enough Michifer for now, otherwise this is gonna be hella long.

So now to Sabriel we go.

"Well that was easy," Gabe said.

"I don't think it was supposed to be hard," Sam said, looking at the things they had collected. They'd been given a map which was helpful.