19 - Lazer Tag

Week 3/4 - Day 19 of 28? - Friday

"Sam wake up."

Sam didn't wake up. Gabe pouted at him.

"Saaaammy." Gabe nudged Sam who made a sleepy noise. Gabe thought for a second before flopping down across Sam's chest. "Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup."

"Shut uup," Sam murmured, trying to push Gabe off.

"Nope Sammy waaaaaaake up."

"God you are annoying."

"Nah."

Sam sighed and sat up, shoving Gabe off of his chest. Gabe chuckled as he just rolled onto Sam's legs, smiling up at him.

"What are we doing today?" Sam asked.

"Ask Luci," Gabe asked. "Probably something technology related."

"So a movie later then," Sam said, running a hand through Gabe's hair. Dean walked into the room suddenly and saw the two of them.

"Don't come in here Cas, they're being couply," Dean said, walking out of the room.

"Like you can talk Dean," Sam shouted back.

"Shut up bitch."

"Jerk."

Gabe laughed at the brothers, getting off of Sam and standing up.

Not long after, the four of them were at the main hall, having just eaten breakfast and waiting for Luci's explanation on what was happening today.

"Okay so," Luci called out. "Friday is technology day, but we've had games the last two times so we're doing something a little different. Technology also happens to include a little something called lasers."

"So what, we're going to laser each other to death?" Gabe called out. "Great plan Luci."

"Shut up or I'll stab you," Luci said. "Now, laser tag. Every man for himself, out in the forest again, you can form truces if you want to. In a clearing in the centre there's the thing that will reload your ammo and restore health. All the equipment is on the forest edge."

"And as always," Michael said, expecting what Luci would say next.

"Don't get lost in the forest or you'll come across the dead bodies that some of the readers hid there," Luci said.

"Okay, that's new," Michael said. "Don't question it."

Again not long after, they were all standing out the front of the forest.

"Okay so these things," Luci said, holding a headband type thing. "Is what you're aiming to hit when you shoot. It was easier than having those big giant vest things."

"And what if we just don't wear that?" Gabe asked.

"Then the gun doesn't work," Luci said. "They power each other. Don't cheat either or I'll set the hellhounds on you."

"Earth to Luci, they don't exist."

"Earth to Gabe, I killed you in the other world, don't think I won't do the same here."

"What are you talking about?"

"Luce shut up," Michael said, shoving Luci.

"Fine," Luci said.

Everyone got their guns and headbands thingys, and Gabe took Sam's and put it on Sam's head for him. Sam pouted up at him as it pushed his long hair into his face, and Gabe chuckled.

"Better?" Gabe said, pushing the hair out of Sam's face.

"Much," Sam said with a smile.

And so they went into the forest. Michael had a blank gun to signify the start again, and everyone went and chose spots to hide.