15 - Beach Day

Week 3/4, Day 15 - Monday

Dean woke up tiredly, looking down at the ball of Cas curled against him. He smiled softly and nudged Cas.

"Time to get up Cas," he said. Cas wearily opened his blue eyes and looked up at Dean, a small smile on his face.

"Hello Dean," he said.

"Hey," Dean said, leaning down to kiss Cas gently. He pulled away and sat up, climbing over Cas to get out of the bed. Cas rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, his hair sticking up on weird angles.

"God I love your hair," Dean said, ruffling Cas's hair. Cas swatted his hand away with a smile.

"What time is it?" he asked Dean.

"Looks later than usual," Dean replied. At that moment, Gabe and Sam walked into the room, carrying food for the two of them.

"We let you guys sleep in," Gabe said. "Since you got back really late last night."

"Thanks," Dean said, taking the food.

"So," Gabe said, wiggling his eyebrows. "You and Cassie?"

"Yep," Dean said casually, passing half of the food to Cas.

"See Cas," Gabe said. "Told you not to leave it until the end of camp."

"You should listen to your own advice," Cas said, looking up at Gabe. "We all know you like someone."

"Maybe I do," Gabe said, shrugging. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Sam looking at him with an unreadable expression. "But it's his move. Not mine. You should know that."

"True," Cas said. "You won't have to wait much longer."

"Really?" Gabe said with surprise. Cas gave him a small smile.

"Yeah, he's ready."

"You guys and you're ominous talking," Dean muttered. "So, what's happening today?"

"Well," Gabe said almost sheepishly. "I had an idea and Luci and Michael agreed to it."

"What then?"

"We're going down to the beach. For the night."

Gabe saw Sam give the smallest hint of a smile. He remembered Dean mentioning that Sammy liked the stars, and there was a good view from the nearby beach. It was also a lot safer than the forest.

The four of them got ready and walked out of the cabin, to where people were gathering like they had on the day of the hike.

Michael and Lucifer were sitting off to the side, Michael leaning his head on Luci's shoulder.

"Hey guys," Dean said, walking over to them with the others. "So what exactly is happening?"

"Well originally we were just going to go down to the beach," Michael said. "But Gabe had the idea of taking tents down there."

"We have our minions gathering the tents now," Lucifer said. He looked over at Crowley and Balthazar carrying tent bags.

"Why do I have to do this?" Crowley yelled over at them.

"You stole my throne!" Luci yelled back. Crowley just glared.

"So are we going then?" Dean asked. Michifer nodded and stood up, walking over to where everyone was gathered.

"Okay peasants," Lucifer called. "We're going down to the beach. You're welcome to stay here and be bored, we're staying the night there."

"Don't destroy anything if you're staying," Michael said. "Our combined armies will kill you."