5 - Falling In More Ways Than One

Day 4, Week 1 - Thursday

"Luci get your lazy ass up, we're gonna be late."

"Shut up Michael I'm sleeping."

"Obviously not if you can reply."

"There's a magical thing called sleep talking."

Michael just glared and then grabbed Lucifer by the foot, dragging him out of the bed and onto the floor. Lucifer groaned as he hit the floor, and then opened his eyes wearily.

"You suck," he muttered.

"You'd like that wouldn't you," Michael said, smirking.

Lucifer just glared at him before standing up. "What exactly are we doing today?"

"Going to the rock climbing facility," Michael said, stretching. "Not far from here. You know it, we went last year."

"Are you sure that's safe?"

"Just coz you can't climb a damn wall."

"Yeah well—"

"Don't make a dirty joke out of that, I know what you're thinking."

Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"Anyway," Michael said, walking out of the room and raising his voice so Luci could still hear him. "I'm going to go get everyone gathered. Try not to be late."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Lucifer said. Really he wouldn't. Why? Well, have you ever been the belayer for someone during rock climbing? Interesting view if you look up...And well, Michael and Lucifer always did it together.

(For anyone who doesn't know, the belayer is the person who's on the ground with the rope, basically will stop the climber falling to their death)

~~

"Dean come on," Cas said, looking at the older boy refusing to leave the room. "It's just rock climbing."

"Mike and Luce will understand," Dean said, through gritted teeth. "I'm not going."

"You said they made you go last time," Sam said quietly.

"Yeah. But I didn't climb."

"Then don't climb this time," Cas said. "You're not allowed to stay here. Why don't you want to go anyway?"

Both Sam and Dean looked at Cas, Dean looking ashamed.

"Never mind, let's just go," Dean said. He walked out of the room, leaving Sam and Cas to follow. Gabe had already gone ahead.

They walked to the group of people already waiting. There was maybe 30, 40 people, everyone who was at the camp. Well except for the staff who didn't really do anything other than cook.

Michael was waiting, counting everyone. He saw Dean and walked over.

"No screaming this time?" he asked, smirking slightly. Dean went red and looked away.

"What do you have against rock climbing Dean?" Cas asked, tilting his head in the adorable confused way. Not that Dean thought that was adorable. I mean, he's straight people.

"I...don't do well with heights," Dean muttered.

"Ohh," Cas said. "Well I'll stay with you by the side lines. We can make fun of Sam and Gabriel."

"Why would we make fun of Sam?" Dean said, narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Okay fine, Gabriel," Cas said. Dean smiled.

Lucifer finally came running over, hair all messed up which left Michael stuttering like an idiot. Dean and Gabriel saw that and just rolled their eyes. Lucifer didn't notice...idiot. They're all idiots.